Build Wealth & Even Become A Millionaire With These Secrets To Make Money And Become Successful.

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by Author Jason Oman, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Author Jason Oman

Author Jason Oman TV Success Story, #1 Author, Speaker/Trainer

If you're someone who wants to build wealth, create success, and maybe even become a millionaire, it makes a LOT of sense to focus on using the secrets to success that others used to become a millionaire themselves, right?...

Afterall, the more ways to make money you discover, and the more you take the right action steps to success, the more and more successful you'll become!

Now, with that said, the REAL path to success is really all about how good you are at keeping yourself focused on the RIGHT things consistently!

Afterall, the better you get at keeping yourself focused on the right things, the more and more successful you'll become and the FASTER you'll achieve success!

So, here's a few of the most important secrets self-made millionaires have used to build wealth and become successful themselves...

1) Set goals that are IMPORTANT for you to achieve!

The more emotion and PASSION you have to achieve a goal, the more likely you'll be to actually follow through and truly achieve it!

2) Determine the MOST IMPORTANT Action Steps necessary to achieve your MOST important goal/s.

3) Figure out what disciplines you need to develop to keep yourself on track to take those action steps to success!

4) Make a list of disciplines to work on developing to achieve your specific goal/s. Then set up reminder/s to keep yourself on track developing those disciplines consistently.

5) Figure out ways to add more and more leverage to the equation so you can get more and better results in less time and with less effort.

6) Figure out what methods and secrets to success work best for you.

7) Figure out ways that give you the MOST leverage for your time and effort invested.

8) Repeat the methods that work best to take yourself to higher & higher levels of success!

Now, with all of that said, it's important to also understand one of the MOST critical factors to become successful is to understand and live by the fact that we suffer one of two things... Either the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.

So, the better you get at keeping yourself on track developing the necessary disciplines for achieving your goals, the faster you'll get where you want to go and be able to ENJOY achieving your goals, dreams, and ambitions!

So, the MOST IMPORTANT question you can answer right now (and over the coming days and weeks) is...

===> What specific disciplines do you need to develop and <===
    ===> apply to achieve your most important goals and dreams? <===

Setting up helpful reminders can help with this too.

So, take FULL advantage of things like http://Google.com/calendar as well!

Even put Post It notes on your bathroom mirror or on your Desk where you work to help remind you of the things you need to stay on top of!

The bottomline is to simply do anything and everything you need to do to keep yourself on track & making consistent forward progress to turn your goals, dreams, and ambitions into reality!

I believe in you, my friend! And I KNOW you CAN do more than you may even believe is possible for yourself!

Here's to YOU achieving the goals and desires of your DREAMS, my friend!

To YOUR success!

Jason Oman
    #1 Best-Selling Author of Conversations With Millionaires
    coAuthor of Conversations With Female Millionaires
    Author of Millionaire Money Formula
    Author of Unlimited Home Business Success
    TV Success Story on 'Creating Wealth' TV Infomercial
    See more about me at http://JasonOman.com/AboutJason

2. vhonvega

vhonvega Vhon Vega

Success is also a Habit, if you will not create a habit for success, then you will never be successful in Life

3. Author Jason Oman

Author Jason Oman TV Success Story, #1 Author, Speaker/Trainer

Aboslutely WELL said Vhon!
    ALL the millionaires I've done projects with have made the action steps for success into habits they do naturally!
    1 of the cool things about this is that by doing the right things consistently, you can get VERY good at them. Which can make them work better and better for you too!
    Most people just allow whatever random habits they happen to develop be the only habits they ever have.
    But, what could happen if you PURPOSELY developed winning habits that get amazing results?
    Do THAT & do it often and your journey to success will be sped up MASSIVELY!!

4. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

sounds interesting/

5. lavatrance

lavatrance New Member

ya that's true. the only thing I can add to that is this....

is what you're doing something that you could equate to trying to spark a fire that will keep growing? Or is what you're doing something that could equate to you trying to move heavy rocks with your sheir muscle. Because in reality each business plan we make could be a virus/fire, or it could be just back breaking labor that in all honestly doens't amount to much in the end. We have to work smarter not harder, and no I'm not part of any MLM company or any stuff like that. But I'm just speaking from experience. Like look at Facebook. A viral concept. Grew huge. Ideally if you can, build a viral concept, not a new way to life rocks.