Stuck. Change is needed. Advice. Motivation. Positivity only please.

Discussion in 'Challenge Life' started by Changeineeded17, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Changeineeded17

Changeineeded17 New Member

Stuck. Change is needed. Advice. Motivation. Positivity only please. God bless.

2. Jake Studebaker

Jake Studebaker A life worth living

Here is something that changed my life on a dime. It is called The Miracle Morning. It's a book by a man named Hal Elrod, and it is truly life changing. The idea is that you get up before the rest of the world does and benefit from it. You plan your day, you can work out, or just do anything that makes your life better. It is an easy read and truly inspiring. Hal Elrod's story is also pretty interesting also.

3. Changeineeded17

Changeineeded17 New Member

Thanks brother. Respect.✊
    The thing is also yo push myself out of bed. Im tired when I wake up earlier. Then I am cranky all day at work when I dont sleep like I do..

4. Jake Studebaker

Jake Studebaker A life worth living

That is one myth that Elrod debunks in his book, and I will give you a little run down. Science has not actually provided any evidence that crankiness, or tiredness, has any relation to mild sleep deprivation. Plus if you go to bed earlier and do the things in the morning you normally do in the evening there is really no change in sleep time.

5. Jake Duran

Jake Duran New Member

STRETCH YOURSELF… by Jake Duran

To stretch or not to stretch…

I am a nerd. I not only exercise my brain, I also exercise my body. I am now a firm believer of exercising after getting the results of my annual physical exam. LOL.

…I do dragon boat three times a week.

…I also box three times a week.

…I plank for four minutes and eighteen seconds straight daily.

…I also run for 20 minutes a day.

This whole routine started about a month ago (except for planking and running which I started more than three months ago). If you would want to know if it was easy, I’ll honestly answer that it was not. It was hard starting this routine. But believe me that it is all worth it, and these activities sort of complement each other.

http://jakeduran.com/improve-your-muscle-memory-through-overload-principle/

6. No matter what happens in life, always be thankful that you're able to open your eyes every single morning. It's so good to be alive and you should live like it's your last. One thing which motivates me everyday is having a purpose in life. You should too, find that purpose in your life and live pursuing it and doing what makes you happy because you'll never know when it'll end.

7. Michael W

Michael W New Member

Motivation comes from within. You need to understand your motivators and also understand why you are stuck.

Are you doing what you enjoy? Have you changed jobs or made changes in your life that you were not ready to make?

Are you following your own path or the path that someone else made for you?

You really need to step back and analyze why you feel the way you do. We all lose motivation for work or other things if there is no challenge or we believe that there is no challenge left. You need to work on changing your belief system or just telling yourself that it is a great day and you are very grateful for everything that will happen.

Look forward to each day as a great journey and you will learn something new everyday which can motivate you to get out of bed and start searching for the nugget of understanding and information that will lead to knowledge for that day.

8. Hollow Jaxon

Hollow Jaxon New Member

Changing your life right this second is a fantasy, the truth is that true change, the kind that is life changing takes a LONG time. I know how you feel, I'd watch a lot of movies and TV shows where guys would just wake up one day and decide that everything is different, that they are going to live a new life from now on and THEY DO IT. It's all a lie buddy. It destroyed me inside when I lost 20 pounds in a month then gained it all back in 2 weeks. I thought I would be happy but I wasn't.

In all honesty, it's about deciding to change your life, and realizing it's going to take A LONG LONG TIME to get it done. Decide RIGHT NOW that you want to change your life. Seriously, as you're reading this say to yourself out loud "I want to change my life and I am starting right now". Choose one specific thing you want to change. Say you want to go for a 10-minute walk in the evenings. Break it down into mini goals, so 1 minute each day. Then give yourself a time limit to when you'll be walking the full 10 minutes (10 days + 2 days buffer just in case = 12 days). Then (here's the kicker) start RIGHT NOW. Go for a walk for 10 seconds. If it's dark outside go for a walk around your couch twice. SERIOUSLY, START RIGHT NOW.

I don't know if there is any science to it, but when you start something, your mind naturally switches from "let's start tomorrow" to "okay I guess we're doing this now".

And don't tell or share your goals with anyone, check out this Ted talk to learn why: (its only 4 minutes long.

Best of luck,

Jaxon.

Oliver Diggle likes this.
  9. Saad Rashid

Saad Rashid New Member

If you want to change, then you need to change the beliefs of what you believe is right, good, correct, true and worth it.
    The fact that today you're stuck is because somewhere in between you've developed a delusional concept of how life should be lived and led.

There might be some external factors that brought your state of mind where it is today, but no matter what has happened in your life, nothing has enough power to snatch away your happiness, contentment, and peace of mind.

Be grateful for the life you have, compare yourself with ones who are less fortunate and most importantly, discover your strengths and engage your activities in them. That's how you would feel satisfied.

Hope that helped. :)

10. Optimal Optimism

Optimal Optimism New Member

Everyone faces adversity in life but not everyone deals with it the same and as result some people become more successful than others. Our team at Optimal Optimism has compiled, analyzed, and digested complicated self-development concepts that will help you change the trajectory of your day in a positive way. The motivational nourishment that we provide will help develop the skills that will enable you to adjust your outlook in a positive direction.

Come check out our new article:
    "Failure Does Not Exist"
    http://www.optimaloptimism.com/failure-not-exist/

11. Tendani

Tendani New Member

One thing i do know about us people is that we like to relax, and think that our life will be smooth like a tar road, life is tough and we have to get use to it, but in order for us to be unstuck, we have to change something in our life.

If we are afraid to take that chance, and change we will never see progress ,and if the is no progress the is no happyness becouse progress is what makes us happy. the only way to stuck or stay at the same place is not to try to move at all, just do one positive little thing today and tomorow do another thing again you will see progress
    It take one little shift in our mind to change every thing

12. Alina

Alina New Member

Ohh just have been in your shoes:) Big change came my way...loss of job...wasnt easy thought to go back on track.

Wrote this 2 articles in the support of anyone who face sudden and hard changes just like i did. And key to everything stick being positive and have faith , it helped me out.

http://www.self-retrieval-guide.com...5-steps-to-fight-negativity-and-be-successful
    http://www.self-retrieval-guide.com...-bounce-back-out-of-any-problematic-situation

13. Oliver Diggle

Oliver Diggle New Member

Anyone who is reading this and needs any more motivation or is looking for a sign, here it is.

You are worth it.

You can achieve.

Take the first step towards whatever your goal right this second.

Create high-quality, positive habits.

Again, you are worth it.