Motivation Without Action Is Worthless

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by Tendani, May 1, 2017.

1. Tendani

Tendani New Member

You can almost always be motivated, but if you don't take action on it, you will stay the same as before you where motivated.
    Action is the main thing to get you to the next level.

You can read all books or listen to motivational Audios all day long, but if no actions are taken, you will be wasting your time.
    The moment you feel motivated, you should do something about it instantly,
    I know not all the time you can do something immediately,

If you don't get a chance to act immediately, try to write that one thing down and act up on it as soon as you get a chance.
    And when you take an action on something, you get motivated & then you take another action and so on and on.
    Make it a habit to take more actions, than to think about something.

Get motivated and ACT your way to success.

2. john_268

john_268 New Member

I wasted 5 years of my life... I hoped that only reading and listening audios make me successful. Stupid...)

3. Tendani

Tendani New Member

Now what is needed is to take more actions towards your goals.

4. Ayat siddiqui

Ayat siddiqui New Member

Yes, this statement is very true that Motivation is without action is Worthless. If you take small steps toward your destination then you must be successful after some time but if you don't take steps then you won't be successful in life.
    If you want successful in life then you probably talk with motivational speakers that gives you confidence that how your life become successful. I know the best personality that gives you confidence and motivate you toward your life. Dr ARIF SIDDIQUI.
    http://successdesigners.com/

5. MainlyMotivation

MainlyMotivation New Member

So True. You have to have the HABITS!

Pitcheyani likes this.
  6. Pitcheyani

Pitcheyani New Member

Truth

7. Abhijeet Nalavade

Abhijeet Nalavade New Member

TRUE words. We all live in dreamland when we get motivated by listening songs and watching videos. But real world is what we are going to apply it all. And we don't take proper actions sometimes no action at all.