To have a successful relationship...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jag Singh, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Jag Singh

Jag Singh New Member

We must respect and appreciate our partners at all times, especially for the small things they do for us day in, day out. Afterall, it's the small things that make the big difference. Compliments are also a major powerful tool to make that one person we love feel special and wanted.

jagsingh70@btinternet.com
    @jagsingh_ican

2. john_268

john_268 New Member

Respect your partner, say her compliments and always show her that she is your number one! This is my recipe)

3. Alina

Alina New Member

Hey Jan Singh I agree with you about respect and appreciation but I have discovered it is much more than that ..I came up with 7 skills to be developed to have meaningful relations in life weather is your partner or friend.
    See details on my blog below

http://www.self-retrieval-guide.com...ingful-relations-in-your-personal-life-part-1

Walley likes this.
  4. Ayat siddiqui

Ayat siddiqui New Member

My point of view is that in every type of relationship you must respect your partner. Always trust him. Give him better compliments.
    Don't cheat him.
    These are the best points for a successful relationships.
    Please visit our site:
    http://successdesigners.com/

5. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator

Faith in each other!

6. Walley

Walley Member

I think that for successful relationships you have to work a lot with your partner.

7. Bhautik Andhariya

Bhautik Andhariya New Member

Yes those small efforts are much important than anything else. And that efforts makes the relationship beautiful..

Bhautik Andhariya
    https://quotesdailybybhautik.wordpress.com/

8. Walley

Walley Member

I think that in order to have a successful relationship you need to work hard on yourself, find compromises with your partner and do not forget that routine destroys the relationship. We with the partner went to the psychotherapist and he advised us to take a little distraction from the career, children and home troubles. We plan to arrange a holiday for St. Valentine's Day. I already found good tickets https://www.iflyfirstclass.com/city/to-rome-fco to Rome. I believe that this city is simply saturated with love, romance and passion. This is exactly what we lack in the relationship at the moment.

9. Archana Singh

Archana Singh New Member

Giving priority is one of the most important way to make successful relationship. Your other half will be always longing for your time not your precious gifts, your care, your true love.
    The way of expressing love also matters. There are number of ways you can express your true feelings but writing him/her some beautiful quotes can also do the trick for you.
    You can get the love quotes here-

10. VictoriaClaassen

VictoriaClaassen New Member

Trust is the main root of successful relationship.

11. Sunshine Mcbright

Sunshine Mcbright New Member

Love, Trust and Respect is the foundation of good relationship. We must also appreciate our partner and resolve any issues for the day if any. Never sleep without talking about the problem, learn to listen and accept mistakes and learn to apologize. For more readings on how to have a lasting relationship kindly check this out: http://bit.ly/2HCtq29

12. P4R4D0X

P4R4D0X New Member

I'll add some things I discovered in my actual relationship. I just want to precise I am not an expert at all at those things, so I will only speak about what I think are essentials elements to keep in mind when you are in a relationship.

First of all, respecting your partner is essential. You two are two different beings, with different (or similar) taste. You will eventually find that even if you love each other, you will not always have the same opinions and views on some subjects. This is fine and totally normal. You need to appreciate your similarities AND differences, and respect them, to have a healthy relationship. This also applies on personal time and activities.

Second, your relationship must be built on mutual trust. If you don't trust each other, or learn to trust, how can you think about living your life with the fear and stress that is coming with the thought of your significant other cheating on yourself or hidding things from you (note that it is totally fine to keep things you don't want to talk about to yourself if it is not pertinent to the relationship). The best way to ensure a long life to your relationship is to trust your partner, and vice-versa.

Third (this one is an easy one), communication is also a key to a great relationship. Something bothers you ? Talk about it. Happy about something ? Share it. But be careful ! When communicating, you need to take point one of my list into consideration : respect your partner. Use good communication skills and be honest, but do not be this person who starts accusing your partner of everything when trying to resolve a conflict. Try to see his/her point of view on the situation, and go from there. There is a throwback about being 100% honest, and it is hurting the feelings of the person you are talking to. Keep in mind, you do not want to hurt your partner (or friends), but you want to work with him/her. The two of you need to feel better after talking, not worse (easy to say, hard to do). Since I am a good guy, I will give you one tip : listen more than you talk.

Fourth, take it easy ! Stop overthinking. Be there for your partner/friend, listen to him/her, and do not worry about every little things. Relationship should be fun, not a chore.

And finally, love each other. Say good morning. Say goodnight. Laugh with each other. Learn from your partner/friend. Experiment. Take care of him/her by doing little things : fold his/her clothes, help him/her with some tasks, cook him/her a nice dinner, etc. Not everything/every activities need to be big and cost money. Stay in and read a book together, Watch a movie, wash the floor...

So, to recap, here is, in my opinion, five keys for a great relationship :

1- Respect
    2- Trust
    3- Communication
    4- Fun
    5- Love

Thanks for reading and sincere salutations !

13. MikeJ

MikeJ New Member

I don`t believe in love. After suspecting that my abusive husband was dealing drugs from our home, with our three year old daughter there nonetheless, I frantically looked for a way to rid him from our lives. private investigator canberra came to the rescue.