30 day challenge!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health and Wellness' started by Mrnace, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Mrnace

Mrnace New Member

I have been working out after work since I rejoined the gym about 3-4 months ago.

I am now going to be getting up a lot earlier in the day, at 6am to get the gym out of the way.

You want to join me in this challenge?

MainlyMotivation likes this.
  2. successvibe

successvibe Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like a great Idea, I've got my own lifting program but I do it 3 days a week currently and I'm about 45 days into the program which will run a minimum of 12 weeks and perhaps through the end of the year. Looking forward to hearing about your 30 days though. If you dedicate yourself I'm sure you will succeed.

MainlyMotivation likes this.
  3. Mrnace

Mrnace New Member

Thanks

Its going to be hard to keep it up though.

I am not used to getting up early.

4. successvibe

successvibe Administrator Staff Member

Yeah I've never been good at working out in the morning, I also leave for work at 6am, and don't get home to 6pm much of the time, sometimes later. Don't leave much time, so I just had to do it later in the day. If you end up having trouble doing it in the mornings, make sure to at least get your workouts in that day. Missing your time slot isn't a reason to miss the workout.

5. Sooraj Singh

Sooraj Singh soorajsinghofficial.blogspot.in

I used to go to gym but from couple of months i have stopped. daily I decide to workout at home but all my efforts are in vein. I start procrastination and the time passes away.
    Please help me, how can I start y workout back.

6. Vik

Vik New Member

Do you warm up before working out? Whenever I warm up before exercising, I feel motivated. Look up proper warm up videos on youtube. Also, force yourself to exercise and eating healthy everyday. Eventually, it will become a habit.