30 day DEADICATION CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Challenge Life' started by Rico_Suave, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Accountability always helps!
    I am going to be tracking my success in Two things

1. Mixing
    2. Researching

Rule is I have to

A) Dedicate 5 hours+ Daily To Mixing
    B) Deadicate 3+ to research
    Everyday I will check in.
    Simple and Sweet.

2. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

1. Mixing: Fail
    2. Research: Fail

Off to rough start. Tomorow guarneteed to start getting all W's till the end. These will Be the only Fs on the board.

Guranteed.

3. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 2

1. Mixing: Win
    2. Research: Win

Thats more like it. But it was not pretty. I will follow a focus protocol tmrw to get that part up.

4. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 3
    1. Mixing : won
    2. Research: fail

Tip: divide resaech session

5. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 4
    1. Mixing : fail

Not to make excuses but this was completely out of my hands.

Day 5
    1. Mixing : fail

Completelty my fault. And from now on I will say again. I GURANTEE no more fails and I can ensure this by a) doing them earlier so there is less risk I get occupied by more pressing things b) just don't go to sleep until it's done

6. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 6

1.Mixing: Fail
    2.Research: Win

My problem with the mixing is that I kind of lack material so it gets a bit frustrating. I have decided to do full songs then mix them as the whole routine and my start another blog to go along with this one on FP.

Full songs starting tmrw.

7. ianmjones

ianmjones New Member

Good luck with the 30 day challenge.

I was a little confused as to what your two goals were at first though, until day 6 I though maybe it was mixing with people and researching them! :)

Will you be posting links to some of the results of your challenge as things progress?

8. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Hey Jones thanks for the support, and yes I was very crude and ambiguous about the details. And no I won't be posting any results.

Day 7
    Double Win !!!

Got a song down today so tomorrow I can record it just to Mix it and research went fairly well.

9. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 8

Fail
    Fail

:(

Well. I came close with the Mixing but i completely messed up my research time. And Tommorow I will be pressed for time so it will definetly be difficult to redeem myself but I will go HARD at it.

10. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 9
    Mixing: Win
    Research: Fail

Procrastination got the best of me and I ran out of time. I really need to take this more seriously. If i am going to gurantee W's I HAVE to start earlier and thats exactly what Im going to do.

11. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 10
    Mixing: Epic Fail
    Research: Win

Today was such a strange day. It's funny how when you get comfortable you waste so much time and mess up so much. I just want to get life right.. I just want to win.

12. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 11

Mixing; Win
    Research: Fail

Research is frst priorty tmrw

13. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 12

Mixing; Win
    Research: Win

Day 13

Mixing; Win
    Research: WIN

14. Will

Will New Member

Dude i honestly love what you're doing I personally have a friend who mixes and is pretty passionate about it. But listen, don't try to go so hard in the paint at first, I mean you're talking about 5 HOURS of mixing and 3 of RESEARCH. Cut the times down way smaller so you make it impossible for yourself not to do each activity. And slowly progress over 30 days. Nice and steady, or else you'll burn yourself out. I'm actually pretty interested in what it is you're trying to accomplish with you're mixing and research, "Rico Suave". That's a pretty badass name not gonna lie, BUT ANYWAY, message me cause you got me curious on this

15. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 14

Mixing; Win

Hey Will, Thanks for the advice. Let me first say I'm impressed that you are only 16 and already posting on a success forum.

Let me explain quickly first of all

With The Mixing I'm just trying to improve my skills at it by deadicating time

The "Research" is actually just a generic term I use to do personal development.
    Things like setting my goals, watching self help videos and formulating plans to help me reach success in the next year.

As for your advice I truely hear you, but honestly Im on vacation right now, I truely have enough time in a day to accomplish these tasks and they will have to go out the window once College starts again. This is the only time i can truly focus on them you see?

16. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 15

Mixing; Win

Day 16

Mixing; Win

17. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Day 17

Mixing; F
    Research: W

Day 18

Mixing; F
    Research: F

Rough..

Notice:I am ending my challenge early since I'm about to be back
    at school. It's not possible to complete. I definitely got a lot of value from it though.

18. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

Mixing; F
    Research: W

Day 20

Mixing; W
    Research: F

Rough..

19. Rico_Suave

Rico_Suave Member

FINAL DAY
    back to school tmrw