5 Quotes on why you shouldn't cheat

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by cazbit kasi, Apr 21, 2017.

1. cazbit kasi

cazbit kasi New Member

I think if people could step inside a person who has been betrayed by the love of their life and feel the agony it causes no one who is human would have it in their heart to cause someone that much pain and heartache

1. "The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation." Cheryl Hughes

2. "When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves—they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true." Cheryl Hughes

3. "You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future." Steve Maraboli

4. "Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her." Ellen J. Barrier

5. "Do unto others what you want them to do to you. Don’t deceive if you don’t want to be deceived. Don’t cheat if you don’t want to be cheated. Relationship is mutual. This is the golden rule for all great connections!" Isrealmore Ayivor

If you cheat on someone that is willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty.

Read more @ http://www.motivationalcycle.com