Best 8 Motivational Books of 2017

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by bananaramma, Apr 3, 2017.

1. bananaramma

bananaramma New Member

I recently created a blog article that reviews and talks about the 8 best motivational books that have been published so far in 2017. In this mix, I’ve included books for financial freedom, conversation tips, minimalism, business, and life transformation. These books will help you improve your life and change it for the better. Just click the link below to view it:

https://pinn.cl/motivationalbooks2017

Here's a sneak peek of the books include in the list:

1. Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook – Tony Robbins

2. Learn Better: Mastering the Skills for Success in Life, Business, and School, or, how to Become an Expert in Just About Anything – Ulrich Boser

3. Improve Your Conversations: Think on Your Feet, Witty Banter, and Always Know What to Say – Patrick King

4. The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage – Mel Robbins

5. Minimalism at Fifty: What it Means to Me – Jennifer Tritt

6. The Little Things: Why You Really Should Sweat the Small Stuff – Andy Andrews

7. Remembering the Light Within: A Course in Soul-Centered Living

8. Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster-in Just Two Weeks