Board Buddies Gratitude Journal

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Cat Lover, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Cat Lover

Cat Lover Writer of my life story

I learned a long time ago, to write down at least 3 things I am grateful for every day.... An attitude of Gratitude takes you a long ways! Oprah does it, many successful people do it... Join in and tell us what you are grateful for today.... :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Cat Lover

Today I am grateful to have re-discovered this great forum!

Today I am grateful to all the regulars here for such a warm welcome to all the TR site refugee's.

Today I am grateful to see so many of my fellow forumites from TR here as well today, and for a long time to come too.

Today I am grateful for a yummy home cooked meal for supper.

Today I am grateful for all the abundance I have in my life now!

3. MantaRayz

MantaRayz YoUniversally Aligned

I'm Grateful for Kitties.

I'm Grateful tomoow I'll be away from the house when they disconnect our sewer line during the rebuild.

I'm Grateful fo Coaching Calls ..... even those that last 3 1/3 hous!

I'm Grateful I'm a Powerful Attractor in My Own Life.

I'm Gateful for the opportunity to Serve.

4. Cat Lover

Today I am so grateful for the vibrational,light, etheric forces at work for good today.

Today I am so grateful that so many friends are re-connecting.

Today I am grateful for the dreams I had of CS, my cousin and family... we were all so happy and at peace!

Today I am grateful to be looking forward to 5:10 pm...

Must get ready to go meditate now.. will write more later!

5. Joanne1216

Joanne1216 Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, I'm grateful for so many things!!

For starters, my wonderful and talented children.

All my friends from TR and my new friends here.

All the fantastic smileys! :yippee:

6. Aviatrix

Aviatrix Goddess

Today -

I am grateful for my friends who love me unconditionally

I am grateful for the spontaneous hugs of the world's cutest 7-year old

I am grateful for the small things.

7. Funnysoul

Funnysoul Road Trip to Happiness!

I am grateful that I have the choice to come "here."

I am grateful that "here" exists.

I am grateful for the warm welcome "here."

I am grateful to be surrounded by such intelligent and beautiful people "here."

I am grateful to be able to share and learn "here."

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!

8. NOWistheTIME

NOWistheTIME New Member

I am sooo grateful for the people in my life, in person and otherwise.

I am sooo grateful for the opportunities of growth and development i have at my fingertips.

I am soo grateful to have been blessed with parents who care only about my happiness and success and have made sacrifices as parents to give me an amazing life

I am soo grateful for the laughs, the smiles, the love, the hugs that i receive daily

I am soo grateful for my health and radiance allowing me to live out my purpose

9. Funnysoul

I am grateful for the many choices in my life.

I am grateful to be a part of changes, no matter how confusing and painful they may be.

I am grateful to have the best of both worlds -- "here" and "there!"

I am grateful to know a variety of people from different cultures that offer a variety of points of view and philosophies.

I am grateful that I am open to learning and understanding, because this makes my life richer and so much more interesting.

10. Cat Lover

Today I am grateful for meditating for peace in the world... harmony, abundance and prosperity to everyone.

Today I am grateful to have looked up into the bright blue sky, and see the purple light shining through.

Today I am grateful to have seen dozens of birds flying in the air behind my house, chattering right after I finished my meditation... like a sign that even the creatures could understand positive change was taking place.

Today I am grateful for all the abundance I have in my life, and the will to create more for myself and everyone around me. It is all a mind set...

Today I am grateful for a warm house and roof over my head, and a place to lay my head at night.

Today I am ever so grateful for my 2 cats.. my furry children. They make me laugh, give me loves, remind me to play once in a while too.

Today I am grateful to have heard from SD by email... he is well and will come here in the next week or so...

Today I am grateful to talk to my Mom on the phone tonight and to be there for her, and listen to her in her times of need.

Today I am grateful to talk to my cousin B, who also shared the joy of this day with her child outside today, and we shared that on the phone tonight too.

Today I am grateful to be reminded that each new day is another chance to do whatever we want with it. A new day is a new beginning...

Today I am grateful for this place... a new cyber home. I plan on being here for a long time to come....

Today I am grateful for the other place... my other cyber home where I learned much, made many friends and still keep those connections alive after 2 plus years! I am very blessed....

Today I am so grateful and feel so blessed to be so welcomed here, and feel so at home in this new lounge in cyber space. Yet it feels as warm and welcome as any home I have ever been in. It is all in the mind and heart!

11. Cat Lover

Today I am grateful the stress of the last week is leaving my body NOW.

Today I am grateful to be making contact with other regular posters here. There are some real gems here! I like the regulars here...they ROCK! :rulz:

Today I am SO grateful that my spiritual side is growing stronger again. It is amazing how being around so much negativity can get to you!

Today I am grateful to talk to my mom on the phone tonight.

Today I am grateful that a migraine made me stop, and force myself to relax and take care of myself.... I was getting too upset at stuff going on else where on the net, and it was really starting to get to me. Especially after I learned someone had been banned over all this nonsense.

Today I am grateful to be reminded how good the posters are here, and that we can recreate that POSITIVE VIBE where ever we go!

Today I am so grateful to be in awe of this place, and how great Tom is here to be so welcoming, accomodating and non-plussed over the landslide of people here now. Talk about grace under pressure! I admire that man!!

Today I am grateful to be able to say this will be my #1 internet home from now on..... I will always go back and visit #2... but THIS is my new home. I love how it is decorated and so functional too... what a great place!! :yippee:

12. Chique

Chique New Member

Today I am grateful for a phone call I received as it gave me another push to proceed with one of my goals.

I am grateful for the 'Chat' feature on the forum as I feel I can get to know my friends here on a deeper, more intimate level.

I am grateful to Tom and Coach and all the regular members here who have welcomed all their new friends with such warmth and understanding.

I am grateful to be given the opportunity to cook for my life-long friend and her little girl this evening.

I am grateful for central heating.

13. CerebralPrimate

CerebralPrimate SILVERBACK

I'm grateful for what sleep I do get. :snooze:

I'm grateful for Funnysoul/Mudd. She just rocks! :rulz:

I'm grateful for the recent changes (believe it or not) as they lead me to come here... and here is a pretty awesome place! :kewl: (Thanks Tom!!!)

-CP

14. Cat Lover

Hey too cool... where did you get the COOL icon?? I don't see it here... so tell me what the keyboard trik to it is...please! And I loved your post. I think that is a great way of looking at it CP. Those changes DID help us! :)

15. CerebralPrimate

CerebralPrimate SILVERBACK

at the bottom of the smileys there's a link that says simply "More". Click there and a window will pop up with more smileys.

Tom rocks!!! Thanks for the extra smileys, bro!

-CP

16. chazper

chazper New Member

Hmmm... a lot of you guys are from the TR site? I don't know what that is... anyway I'm glad to see a lot of new people in here.

I'm grateful to have good health.

I'm grateful that the redness around my pimple marks on my face (due to the application of bleaching cream) are gone. Don't use bleaching creams, it's bad for the skin.

I'm grateful I did not continue using bleaching cream... I'm thankful for my friend's advice and some internet research... even though the dermaclinic wherein i bought it insist that I should continue using it.

I'm grateful I was able to afford to buy this new polo shirt I'm wearing right now.

I'm grateful I did not have to wait for an hour for a bus/taxi/jeep going home.

I'm grateful my office buddy will be deployed on his first project, he's been waiting for this for a month.

I'm grateful for the new friends I've recently made.

I'm grateful I have found a new restaurant wherein the food is good and not too expensive. (I don't cook, and if i could... i don't have a stove in my new apartment).

I'm grateful that my problems right now are not too big that I could not handle.

17. Cat Lover

Today I am grateful to be reminded I have choices.

Today I am grateful to be reminded to read some good books I have!

Today I am grateful for all the connections with people I am making here.

Today I am glad that I am starting to feel better....

18. Funnysoul

Aaaaaaaah, CP Baby...thanks!

Sweeeeeeet :love:

You make me want to put on
    my my my my my boogie shoes
    and boogie with you!

Hugs...big ones,
    Mudd
    xoxox

19. Karly

Karly New Member

I Love this thread...
    Gratitude is so powerful and so wonderful and it feels so good!

So......
    I am grateful for the Beautiful Autumn Season with the perfect weather and the beautiful colors in my amazing mountains, that even after my whole life still inspire awe in me at their incredible beauty.

I'm grateful for my beautiful healthy children and all of the hugs and kisses that I still get because they're still little, I know this will pass so for now I will revel in the joy of it.

I'm grateful that I'm now flowing downstream and I am no longer "running against the wind" and I created the joyous, happy, inspired life that I live now

:hapdance: :hapdance: :hapdance: :hapdance: :hapdance: :hapdance:

20. Funnysoul

I am grateful to wake up every morning
    and click on SuccessVibe.

I am grateful for the fact that hair
    really does grow back.

I am grateful for the wind that makes
    the red and yellow leaves dance.

I am grateful for the power I hold in myself
    to change my life whichever way I want.

I am grateful for the inspiration I get