Board Buddies Gratitude Journal

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Cat Lover, Oct 16, 2006.

1. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

I am grateful for the beautiful nights we are having here in Portland lately. Wow! I've been able to catch some great pics after work when walking to my Jeep. I caught a beautiful sunset tonight. I always appreciate the beauty around me. :)

I am grateful for one of my co-workers who has been awesome! :cool: It's so nice when you are on the same page with someone and work so well together. That is something to appreciate. :thumb:

I am grateful for the weekend approaching! Yay! :yippee:

I am grateful for my health. :loveit:

I am grateful for nice people. :)

Kimberly

2. GR8FL2BME

GR8FL2BME The Bejeweled One

I am grateful for the lovely weather we've had the last couple of days.

I am grateful for the opportunity to sing at my boyfriend's church on Sunday mornings.

I am grateful for Deepak Chopra. He has written so many wonderful books, and the one I'm reading now has really opened my heart again.

I am grateful for my boyfriend. He is a rock-solid, loyal, dependable man, and he's a great cook too!

I am grateful for my daughter. She accepts me as I am and doesn't compare me to other moms that she knows. And I accept her as she is too, even when others tried to convince me to force her to conform.

I am grateful for my Aunt Lynda. She is a sweet, loving woman and I absolutely adore her.

I am grateful for my baby sister. We have grown closer since Daddy passed away, and that makes me very happy.

I am grateful for all of the challenges in my life right now. I am grateful for the pain I've felt and the suffering I've gone through. I am grateful that I can clearly see where I'm stuck and I know that I can improve my situation.

I am grateful for my life. To be alive is a moment-by-moment miracle.

3. GR8FL2BME

Today (as is the case on most Sundays) I am grateful for HGTV. :)

4. gradyp

gradyp New Member

I am grateful I got to spend an extra day working on some personal projects and spending time with family since I wasn't scheduled at work today.

5. KKPDX

I am grateful for an incredible night of sleep last night. Wow!! :D (must be my addiction to Sleepytime Tea. :p) I always feel amazing after good sleep. :)

I am grateful for a very busy day at work. :crosseye: Job security! :D

I am grateful for the possibility of snow in the next 2 days. :yippee: Something different is always good. :D

I am grateful for 2 vacations, possibly 3, :D that I will be going on this year. It's so awesome to have things to look forward to! :thumb: (my motto: work hard and play hard!) :cool:

I am grateful for Cat Lover creating this thread. What a beautiful thing. I miss you lots girl. :loveit:

Kimberly

6. GR8FL2BME

:wss:

7. gradyp

gradyp New Member

I am grateful for the second pitter pattering of little feet that began just under 1100 days ago. (My youngest turns 3 Friday.)

I'm also grateful I found this wonderful forum here.

8. GR8FL2BME

Today I am grateful that Kimberly's Dad is in the care of doctors who are treating his heart problem so that he can regain his health.

Today I am grateful for my life and for my health.

Today I am grateful for my friends and for my family.

Today I am grateful for my job and for my boss.

Today I am grateful for my ability to read and my ability to listen.

9. GR8FL2BME

Happy Birthday to your little one, Grady! This wonderful forum is glad you found "it" too. We are a strange and motley band of folks, a gathering of souls with the mission to change the world, one post at a time. Oh, and we have The World's Best Smilie Collection too!!

:party: :djdance: :DC: :band: :headbang2: :party: :thewave: :spam: :urock: :Garfield:

10. gradyp

gradyp New Member

:thanx: Thanks, GR8FL2BME! :thanx:

(And these smileys are kinda cool :D )

My son did enjoy his birthday. We went and saw a play called My Son Pinocchio, based on the Disney classic. It was a lot of fun.

11. GR8FL2BME

Today I am grateful for the positive day I had at work.

Today I am grateful that my sister and I got a chance to talk.

Today I am grateful that I got a chance to help my friend Ellen.

Today I am grateful for my new (used) car.

12. GR8FL2BME

I am grateful for my relationship with my sister. She is the best sister in the whole world.

13. Auswithspirit

Auswithspirit FIREWALKER

Is she single??? I am grateful for terrific friends

14. kahuna

kahuna New Member

I am grateful for the clean air that I breathe, despite living in the city.

I'm grateful for my will, and the power I have to use it.

I'm grateful that my daughter still thinks that her dad is the coolest thing in the world, even though a lot of the other kids in her class think their parents are dorks!

15. gradyp

gradyp New Member

I'm grateful that at least one other parent understands that Cub scouts is about the boys and thinks we need to get them more involved in things on campouts. Actually, been saying the exact same thing to another (unrelated) leader in the pack ever since I took over and have already started working on implementing some of those changes within the meetings. :D

16. KKPDX

I am so grateful this work week is over! :D

I am grateful for a recent challenge. It's going to be a real character/self esteem builder! :thumb:

I am grateful for my awesome husband! He's the best! :cool:

I am grateful for an upcoming vacation. I sure do need it! ;)

I am grateful for Eagles. They are amazing. :D

I am grateful that I say "I love myself" every single day. :loveit: I really do! :)

17. Awake at Last

Awake at Last I'm a "she" :-)

I am grateful that I am finally able to go back to college. The experience has been challenging and rewarding!

I am grateful for my cats, who keep me company during this long period of unemployment.

I am grateful for my sister Kathi, who has been my best friend and inspiration for so many years.

I am grateful that we found a nice place for mom to live where we know she is well cared for and reasonably happy.

I'm grateful that the Vibe is always here, even when I ignore it for awile. Like a good, trusty dog! :thumb:

18. KKPDX

I am grateful for our new and wonderful home! :yippee: Omg I love it so much!! :D

I am grateful for shopping and purchasing items for our new home.

I am grateful for the fun I've had decorating.

I am grateful for recently enjoying a 12 day vacation. :sunshine:

I am grateful for my husband. :loveit: He's the joy in my life. :loveit:

I am grateful for all the positive changes I have made.

I am grateful for the positive changes I will make ahead....

I am grateful for going to a healing retreat next month. Can't wait! "A sacred place for serenity, healing and renewal, where stars dance across the sky." Sweet! :D

I will never stop being grateful every single day of my life! :thumb: :D

Kimberly

19. gradyp

gradyp New Member

I'm grateful to have this wonderful board of other "like minded" people who are reaching for success and sharing their experiences as a guide to those who wish to partake in this journey.

20. KKPDX

I am grateful for having a very challenging week. :crosseye: I know I'm being challenged for a reason. It's good to be tested. I think I've held up well so far. :D

I am grateful for being able to look for the good things in everything. :thumb: Especially during this challenging week! :D

I am grateful for going the extra mile for people whenever I can. I do my best. :)

I am grateful for making some good decisions lately regarding cutting some poisonous people out of my life. It's time. ;)

I am grateful for the weekend ahead....especially date night tomorrow night with hubby. :loveit: We need it! :)

Gratitude is Powerful. :cool: