Business Owner's Life Style..

Discussion in 'Money, Wealth, and Business' started by Tendani, May 1, 2017.

1. Tendani

Tendani New Member

Most people want to be in business, or they are thinking of been their own boss, which is a great thing to do.

But many of those who wanna be in business of their own, they thing to be a business owner is a Sexy thing.
    They are not becoming a business owner to solve the problems in the community or on planet earth.

The purpose of starting a business it should be bigger than the life style that you want, I always hear people say
    i wanna have my own business so i can have more time for vacation or i wanna spend more time with my family.

To start a business is like having a baby, you are not going to have a free time at the initial stage of your business,

At the first few years of your business, there is no time to play, all you have to be doing is to Hustle & Grinding,
    The is no other way around it if you want to make it in business world, or you will find yourself back to 9 to 5 job.

All the nice life style that you see on business owners, they did work hard for it, it takes years to fly first classes & go to vacations all around the world.

Keep your eyes on the prize, keep hustling, then you can have the life style you want.

fatiha likes this.
  2. Walley

Walley Member

Thank you very much for the information. I now started to lead a small family business and realized that much of what I read before on the Internet about the way of life of millionaires is true. I get up early, I started planning my time and strength. I understand how much responsibility on me (I have two subordinates who cann't quickly find another job). I'm trying to modernize our business. created a website and added our company to the catalog of companies here so that new customers could find us. But it's quite difficult in a small town.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. MikeJ

MikeJ New Member

Thanks for sharing! As a business owner I can said that you should know yourself, your true motivational level, the amount of money you can risk, and what you're willing to do to be successful. Sure, we all want to make millions of dollars. But what are you willing to give up to reach that goal? How many hours a week will you work on an ongoing basis? How far out of your comfort zone are you willing to stretch? How far will your family stretch with you? To be successful, keep your business plans in line with your personal and family goals and resources. Choose the right business for you. Be sure there really is a market for what you want to sell. One of the biggest mistakes startups make is to assume a lot of people will want to buy a particular product or service, because the business owner likes the ideas or knows one or two people who want the product or service. To minimize your risk for loss, never assume there is a market. Research the idea. Keep track of income and expenses with services like Parkmedicalbilling, keep business money separate from personal funds, find out what regulations your business needs to abide by.