Can Anybody Guide me how to start workout again

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health and Wellness' started by Sooraj Singh, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Sooraj Singh

Sooraj Singh soorajsinghofficial.blogspot.in

I have stopped going to gym from couple of months. And now I am unable to start it again. can anybody guide me how can I get back on track.

2. DefineTheGrind

DefineTheGrind New Member

Do it now. Stop making excuses and go.

Remember why you went to the gym months ago. You used to go in the past, why did you go back then? Re-ignite those reasons you persisted in the past.

It is a process of self-disciple. Doing what is uncomfortable until it becomes comfortable.

3. Sooraj Singh

Sooraj Singh soorajsinghofficial.blogspot.in

Thanks. Will follow your advice.

4. Chris Desatoff

Chris Desatoff New Member

Join a more expensive gym and sign up for personal training sessions. If you hate wasting money...you'll go :D

5. jeffspen

jeffspen New Member

6. Krosser

Krosser New Member

I just want to leave a comment so im subscribed to the topic because i need some motivation aswell.

7. Alexander the great

Alexander the great New Member

8. lavatrance

lavatrance New Member

Just have dumb bells. Then do one uper body exercise and one lower ever day.

ie:
    1) bicept curles do as many as you can even just 1 set until you can't do them anymore ie: 50 reps
    2) do squates as many as you can holding the dumbells.

So those 2 exercises could take you 5 minutes total time to do . Do that daily but do different mucles. One upper body and one lower body each day. This is an idea used by beverly hills fitness trainers who are hired by celebreties who don't ahve a lot of time to workout. Again takes 5 minutes.

9. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator

Self decepline is what you needed!