Complicated Situation

Discussion in 'Challenge Life' started by ibmfreak, Dec 5, 2016.

1. ibmfreak

ibmfreak New Member

Hi All,
    My story goes like this. I am an Indian who lived abroad for over 8 years. In 2008 I got married. Unfortunalty the marriage was a disaster and I am still carrying on the relationship. I have property abroad but I am based in India as I face loneliness there. I want to get some advise on what should I do should I carry on the relationship and live in India a medicore life or move back abroad and start all over again. Please help.

2. Jake Duran

Jake Duran New Member

What we think is not important. What your heart's desire should prevail.
    Ask yourself what will make you happy. Then act on that.

STRETCH YOURSELF… by Jake Duran

To stretch or not to stretch…

I am a nerd. I not only exercise my brain, I also exercise my body. I am now a firm believer of exercising after getting the results of my annual physical exam. LOL.

…I do dragon boat three times a week.

…I also box three times a week.

…I plank for four minutes and eighteen seconds straight daily.

…I also run for 20 minutes a day.

This whole routine started about a month ago (except for planking and running which I started more than three months ago). If you would want to know if it was easy, I’ll honestly answer that it was not. It was hard starting this routine. But believe me that it is all worth it, and these activities sort of complement each other.

http://jakeduran.com/improve-your-muscle-memory-through-overload-principle/

3. Always follow your heart. Are you happy with your current situation? If not, then do something about it. Do the things which will satisfy your heart.