Don’t Burn Your Wings

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by Ayat siddiqui, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Ayat siddiqui

Ayat siddiqui New Member

I hate my job .I don’t like my boss .I don’t want to work here, I don’t like this home ……. Many other words that are used by different people in their homes, offices or any other concerned surroundings.

Don’t burn your wings at the beginning if they don’t help you fly…One day you will fly

When you say any of the above line you send an SMS to your brain telling that you hate what you do. Your mind updates the same info in your saved CV. So whenever you enter your workplace or home your subconscious mind immediately tells you that you don’t like this place.

Your mind has the power of sending signals to you, following the instruction of your mind you develop an attitude to accept what your mind has told you .In fact, it is all what you already have told your mind to do.

So to break the habit of doing all this stuff you must change the context and matter what you use to send to your brain. Start flying in the air with the power of mind with the help of inspirational training which you will get from motivational trainers. These trainers can be your teachers, your mentors, your managers or you get engaged with the special courses where motivational speakers like Dr. Muhammad Arif Siddiqui help you to develop your personality according to the requirement of the society.

Successful people never doubted about their capabilities. It was the power of their mind which led them towards their goals. One has to accept the reality that the world has a habit of making room for the person who knows what he is doing and where he is going. Know your limits and you will move faster towards your destiny. These phenomena’s look so awkward for people to accept but they really work .Train your brain to accept the challenges and those challenges will come up with opportunities.

Everything is supposed to be okay in the end and if it is not okay, then believe me it’s not the end. Every wave has to land at a shore if it’s high or low it has to land so any wave coming to you will definitely land on your feet. It will only happen if you believe that you will win.

Generate your idea and strict with it. The day you start thinking like a giant you will start acting like a giant. Be a giant success.

Get Motivated at :http://successdesigners.com