Health Goals

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health and Wellness' started by KKPDX, Nov 20, 2012.

1. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

Thank you! I appreciate that. Met my goal today and feeling very proud of myself! :)

2. Wanderer

Wanderer Actio infinitus

So are you planning to set a goal for the next year? 1000 miles walked perhaps?

3. KKPDX

Oh wow, 1000 miles! :yikes: Well, I guess I would only have 950ish to go!!! :lildevil:

That's a good thought, I like it. Part of me would just like to sign up at the gym and work out on a regular basis. And still walk outdoors too. (my husband wants to continue to walk with me) Plus, I'm addicted to those stairs! :D

All I do know is, for the next 2 days I am going to relax and not do a whole lot. Sounds good! :thumb:

Merry Christmas Everyone!! :xmastree4:

4. Skya

Skya New Member

Wow, congratulations! There is no better motivator than actually seeing the results of your actions. I'm so proud of you. A good support system can sometimes make all the difference. I'm glad your husband has been so awesome! I'm proud of you too!

Can't wait to hear what your goal is for 2013. Happy New Year's!

5. KKPDX

Thank you so much Skya! I appreciate that! Yes, my husband is very proud of me. He's quite impressed that I'm still at it! :tread: I've been walking 2 miles on my lunch breaks and also on the weekends with hubby. (we walk 3-4 miles). I decided my next goal is to walk a 10k. I figure a 5k would be too easy since I've already been walking those! I need a bigger challenge! :)

I will let you know when I've accomplished my 10k. Hoping around my 45th birthday in February. :thumb:

Happy New Year! :hapnewyr:

Kimberly

6. Adonijah

Adonijah New Member

Setting some healthy goals for yourself can also be proven good i mean at the end these are the things that help us with getting better certainly and at the same time we need to bring a better outcome overall,What you have given me at the moment is amazingly inspiring because finally its about our healthy and when its the bother we can definitely get to be better at it.

7. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator

Good thing! keep it up!

8. srirama123

srirama123 Business Motivational Speakers in India

My health goal is to stay healthy long life.

9. Vishal Morjaria

Vishal Morjaria New Member

10. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

Very nice

11. flowers1976

flowers1976 New Member

This is one of my main areas .I have really raised the bar...enjoying the challenge xx

12. Walley

Walley Member

My goals in health are quite simple - to stay healthy. For this, I try to eat right, go in sports, and also arrange medical general insurance quote , since I am already over 30 years old and I want to undergo regular body examinations. It seems to me that if the initial stage of the disease, it is easier to cure.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  13. MikeJ

MikeJ New Member