How do you define success?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 2hSKG, Apr 18, 2017.

1. 2hSKG

2hSKG Your future self will thank you for your work now

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to be a part of this community! I am hungry to be successful, but what does that really mean? To me, it would be fulfilling a fantasy I have around engineering a life where I work for myself, create my own hours, inspire others, and be able to be financially independent at 48! I'm 28 now; two decades to make magic happen! I am also inspired by hearing how others define success, what aspirations others have, and what driving forces influence these ideals. I ask you all, how do you define success?

-KG

Bully Beef and Oliver Diggle like this.
  2. Blessed

Blessed New Member

I believe success is a feeling not an action. It is the sense of achieving something that holds value to you as a person. We are all unique as individuals and what defines us is brought upon how we define success in our own words. It's a very unique feeling I have to say. Success me to is looking in the mirror and being able to say I am living up to my own expectations everyday. I live a life of happiness, that is success.

-Blessed

3. Success Forever

Success Forever New Member

I believe anything is possible.

I see success as the journey of unlocking your highest potential and creating your dream life in exactly the way you see it in your mind and feel it in your heart.

I wish you Success Forever

Oliver Diggle likes this.
  4. Aliyeh

Aliyeh New Member

I believe success is a feeling not an action. when success will come when your aims about your profession very strong.
    For cars details please visit MYK

5. wanadowellson

wanadowellson New Member

I think success is different for everyone. Some want to be a millionaire, some just want to start a family. I'd like to think that success is when you're happy with yourself and look forward to each coming day for the better. By the way, welcome to SuccessVibe :)

6. Tj Hines

Tj Hines mindful entrepreneur lab

Success is what ever you want it to be. To keep it simple. Success - simply is setting a goal and then stepping out on faith to achieve and realize that goal. Success is however you define it.

Example: Becoming a millionaire, teacher, a great husband or wife, a great father, etc.. etc...

7. Pitcheyani

Pitcheyani New Member

I very much agree with you success is an internal sense of fulfillment in oneself. True success is not attached to material endeavors it is a reward that only happens when a person fulfills their true wishes where physical or non physical www.pitcheyani.com

8. Aliyeh

Aliyeh New Member

9. For me its being able to have something of my own and being able to pass that to my kids. Raise the bar for them so they have a higher starting point than I did but also have the knowledge I also did not have so they can continue the raising of the bar for future generations. The other part of it is to also pass this knowledge to others and help them grow as a person so they can do the same for their family. Not everyone is so lucky to find out there gift and be able to share that with the world. Fortunately I was able to do that now I want to help as many people as I can to do the same

Straight Up

10. Abhijeet Nalavade

Abhijeet Nalavade New Member

When I will have everything I want, My mother wants from me, a beautiful wife and a peaceful mind that is success for me.

11. 2hSKG

2hSKG Your future self will thank you for your work now

Awesome answers, everyone! I love it!

I think that while Success has it's own technical definition, it's further defined through our own goals, dreams and aspirations. What's even more exciting is that while we are all on our own paths towards greatness, we're working in tandem to support each other. Good luck, everyone!

12. Bully Beef

Bully Beef New Member

Success for me is the quest and journey of mastering my own mind and ll that stems from that!

flowers1976 likes this.
  13. Vendi

Vendi New Member

For me success is stability .I have not worked for 5 years. And now I want find job ,really want it. I started looking for new vacantion on big site
    like this https://jobofmine.com/ and forums .I usually use this site . I not really sure what I want to do . Bat I really need a job.

14. ElmoCopy

ElmoCopy New Member

I just found this guy the other day and I think he really nails it. I mean, if you want't to cut through all the crap you usually hear and get a short cut to success, I'd listen to this guy: Dan Lok on How to Find Your Purpose. Man, his advice is EXCELLENT!

15. flowers1976

flowers1976 New Member

Being willing to strive on a daily basis with a heart full of certainty that you will reach your outcome with patience and persistence xx

Also being contented,grateful with what we have whilst we strive for something more xx

“Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins

16. Vishal Morjaria

Vishal Morjaria New Member