It has been a crazy week

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by successvibe, Dec 28, 2013.

1. successvibe

successvibe Administrator Staff Member

Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a bit, I ended up getting pretty sick and was confined to bed for a few days. Missing Christmas with the family and then sent to the hospital with seizures. After tons of tests such as an MRI, EEG and Lumbar Puncture I am back home. Originally they told me that I probably had a brain infection that would lead to massive brain damage and possible death. Luckily those tests came back clean and they released me from the hospital. Still running a fever but hoping that in the near future I'll be back to my old self.

I hope every has had a great holidays and looking forward to seeing the new goals and action plans for the upcoming year.

2. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

thats pretty scary. glad you are feeling better. mele kalikimaka.

3. Adventurer

Adventurer New Member

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Was it solely an unfortunate medical thing or did your lifestyle contribute to it happening? If so, maybe there's a lesson you can take away from it to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Get lots of rest and then build up the momentum for a strong start to 2014..

4. successvibe

just a virus. My GF came down with the flu, twice and apparently I wasn't able to fight it off the second time. I've ended up with a fever now for over a week.

5. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

thats a long time for a fever.

6. successvibe

Finally back to normal, now it's time to get busy on getting my goals and game plan laid out for this year. Lots of changes occurred last year but I've got to come up with a whole new game plan for this year. The most important thing is to make sure I keep building on the momentum I've got.

7. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

did you make new years resolves?

8. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

I'm glad you are doing better Wanderer and I hope things are going well! :thumb:

9. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator

Get well soon buddy!

10. MikeJ

MikeJ New Member

Yeah, that really sounds like a crazy week! Usually, when I'm tired, I'm playing some online games or doing some bets on http://777score.nz. Very nice and simple platform for online bets! Try it, you will like it!