Master Your Mind

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Michael Williams, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Michael Williams

Michael Williams Unlock Your Potential

Hello group, my name is Michael and I am presently in training from a mentor that teaches financial literacy, Business development using bible principles. He is a best selling author, great coach, and motivational speaker. Even though we see eye to eye on the same principles of vibration, frequency, and Attraction he says it is from Jesus I say its from the infinite Intelligence, so we agree to disagree. No matter what he and I believe as our truth we can both prosper together because we both realize that each of us dictate our own reality. As a future coach of the subject I am learning some powerful information about the conscious and subconscious mind. I find it fascinating and I am performing mental exercises everyday to mold MY reality to get the outcomes I desire. I am in my researching stage so that I can provide more insights about my subject matter through practical application before I introduce it into my cource. I am looking forward to learning even more from some of you. My positive motto is " Invest In Your Mind And Wealth Will Follow".
    [​IMG]