Mizza Rose - Getting back to business...

Discussion in 'Challenge Life' started by MIZZA ROSE, Mar 28, 2015.

1. MIZZA ROSE

MIZZA ROSE warrior

Become THE BEST EVER!!!
    independant,successful entrepeneure

daily habit: read through business books at high speed with speed reading skills.
    Read,absorb,apply

ideas: list books worked through here
    make business blog posts.

book now:starting your own business.Jim Green.
    The artists way.Julia cameron - 12 week course
    Action: start a business plan.

Give me a reason :) :I am already self employed,running a business,but need to grow and expand,blossom and reach more customers.

MUST MUST MUST:Clear all blockages,any which may have been holding me back.address my weaknesses,which for me is business knowledge.It's a challenge to me,but at the same time BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!LOVE a challenge .

ok shall we draw out our swords and sally forth into the market place...HOORAH!!!!! :D

Let's do it!!!

well..

birds do it...
    bees do it..
    even educated fleas do it...

:)

Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left. ~Hubert Humphrey :)

2. MIZZA ROSE

MIZZA ROSE warrior

woke up this morning feeling a huge surge of excitement about the journey I am taking.
    Today my day will all being well,be spent looking around for competitors,logging down details about them.Last night before sleeping,I wrote about my product with deeper detail,it was strangely hard :) but I will keep plugging on.It's often challenging for an artist to walk down the business side of the street,though no matter what our business maybe,this is knowledge we all need.I know I am on the right track,because here I am wishing I would have done this sooner :)

quote for today: It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to. ~Annie Gottlier

- emails are sent
    - updated pictures - sent

I am also learning how to handle clients too.The 2 I have at the moment are incredibley demanding.It made me very stressed yesterday,so I took some time away,went out,had a nice meal out with my best friend.felt so much better.Then here we are,gratefully at the foot of a fresh new prodiuctive day.And so it is that we sally forth into the market place.

This morning I structured a better routine,all to be done before stepping out of bed.It went very well and already I am looking forward to another morning,another routine.

ok,I shall go and have an eat to bite and then get started with checking out my competitors,notebook and pen in hand.

Thank you for stopping by my thread,I wish you a productive faithful day.

find the joy in your life

Mizza
    x

Oh, my friend, it's not what they take
    away from you that counts.
    It's what you do with what you have left.
    ~Hubert Humphrey

3. MIZZA ROSE

MIZZA ROSE warrior

Accomplishments today:

- my competiton doesn't promote or study busness
    - I have upgraded the front page of the website,looks and feels so much better
    - wrote out some basic work ethics.
    - submitted pictures for ebay listing
    - ridded myself of awkward customer

Gratitude turns what we have into enough. ~Author Unknown

4. MIZZA ROSE

MIZZA ROSE warrior

I realised today that to make this work I am going to have to give it my upmost attention,and get even more creative than ever.
    so I have come away from social groups,and spend my time only with other people who are also striving.

going to go watch an inspiring movie and do the work :)

wow think of all the reading I shall get done :)