My personal Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenge Life' started by Artemis, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Hello Everyone,

thanks for the reply. I not online since my last update. I gave me up. Relly. I was on my really deapest point. This year was horrible. But i don't change me, because in the next time we have a new year. I want to change me, because, i want it now!

I worked yesterday. And i have a good time. I make my highest earning day, since 3 months. It's ridicules. But for me it's a moment of success. I made 124,84 Dollar. :)

For this month, i made 1,5 times more money as in november. It's not much money, not much enough for living. But today we have 20. December, and i have a couple of days to make more money, as months before.

For my sleep rhytm i do in the next time nothing. Because i worked late in the night and need my sleep. Its too much sleep. And i want to change it.But now its not my biggest project.

I want to make my liabilities less. I want that friends and family can trust me. I want to change my live. My motivation is not really high. But that little bit, helps me to work more as in the last months. And works more times in the month, as in the past. It gave me a good feeling to do it. I think if i do it good for the next days, than i have more informations for me right now, to make it better and better.

I am mental really down, but i cant take it as a excuse. I do it in the last months, for this year. I want to work. I want to feel better. My parents are so old. And i hope in the next months to help them more. And have more time for my parents, to make her life better. To share times. To help my mom with therapeutic touches and help my father in his garden. Not have time is a excuse. Now i have the time, to work, to save money for free times or to work a little bit less and take a couple of hours to help other people, with that i really love. To have fun and make the world a little bit better. Now i make it really worse for all the people around me. And that's not the life i want to live.

I am back, and work on my motivation. I have a Plan for my life, and i work so less on it. Today is a new day, to make it better.

Three Questions helps me a little bit: I hope, i write it right :)

1. What I do right now?
    2. Why I do this right now?
    3. It is really important?

Yesterday, i analyse my rescuetime account. And optimize it. I hope it helps me more in the next time. And i combinate it with cold turkey. The best software ever! Try it, i think than you know what i mean!

2. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Oh my goooooooood. It's this really happen? 2,723 Views. Oh hohoho. I don't have so much Views in many topics in my life. That's motivated me, a little bit more and i must laugh about that. I think, i must more posting about my progress. OMG. ^^

3. Great congratulations, keep up the good work.

4. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Thanks. I try it. :)

20. Dec. I worked from 17:16-22:08. It wasn't my best time. My ex-boyfriend calls me, and we talk too long. I could work to 0:00. I made $ 59,04

Sunday i doesn't work. I was lazy, sleeping tooooo long and was invited to a birthdayparty. My earnings was $7,16. $9,72 less than last Sunday.

22.Dec. I worked from 17:58 - 21:33 / 22:24 - 0:00. More than last Monday. I worked 2h 58 min. more. And made $86,18. $27,87 more than last monday.

New day, new work!

5. Kaitlynwader

Kaitlynwader New Member

At times in life we all face personal challenges and it is how we deal with these my second year I was regularly DJing successful nights at the student .Thank you for supporting people living with Multiple Sclerosis. We have made it even easier for you to support us. We have provided an online fundraising tool.My biggest challenge was when I have started to study the MBA while I was working full time job and have a family then topped by expecting my second child.Each new year offers a great opportunity to try something new and test your capabilities. Here are 10 personal challenges for you to try.

Property Management

6. All this is amazing! Over the time I see 4 D´s in life! 1. Dream. You always need a dream, objetive, goals. Here is where you started! 2. Decision. You can have a BIG dream but until the day that you take ACTION by taking a decision that they your life going to change. 3. Determination. By giving the decision to start you would NEED determination to every goal you want in life. FOR everything because things do not happen from one day to another you have to be perseverant. 4. Discipline. Your goals, dreams always make YOU to become a better person to learn something new, to have a new ability. Here is where the discipline comes the step by step, day by day you would be near to your dreams only if you have the 4 D´s. I desire to you the best of success becuase the luck is for average people!

7. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Hello everyone,

thanks for supporting me. I searching a german community, because it to difficult for me to write it in english. But i don't find a community ^^. I think, i must go here to tell it, and try many more english mistakes. Hehe.

Okay, it's a really bad story. I don't want to create a new discussion for that.

Tonight before hours, i lost my moneybag. I searching it everywhere. I didn't angry about the thieve. I think about to write a message and put it on the office floor, to bring me my moneybag back and i will be verrrrry grateful! I don't have anger in my emotions about that.

Than i cry cry cry, i have $130 in this bags, passport, creditcards and many more. It cost me time to make it new, and money. This money i need for my work, i have a job to drive food, and i must first pay for the customer in the restaurant, and than i get my money back from the customer. And if i have no money, i can lost my job because the restaurant don't give money, or take the rule, here your food, than the customer pay and i give the money to the restaurant, yes, that is a rule in many restaurants, but the company that i work, are in a another city, and i work for the customers of the company. Hard to explane in english. Shortly, if i have no money, i can't work, because the restaurant, where i work for over as 6 months, don't have trust. And if i can't work, i don't make money, and i can lost my job, because i can't work.

Okay. I have luck, i found the money in the car of my father, that i borrow for the next 10 days. Because i don't have enough money, to pay for gas. And my parents are in egypt, and i can use the car.

Oh i was so happy, i cry about it.

But i must realised. I can't handle with my money. I have so much debts. So much. About over $24.000, if i don't count the money for my parents, it is ca. $24.000 too!

I need a person, they have the number of my creditcards, debitcards, bank accounts, etc. And give me week to week a little bit money, to learn to handle with less money.

I buy always food! I don't have a expensive life. Okay my debts and another costs. But the mostly expensive is my food, i eat so much, that i go every day or every second day and buy bad food. That is so bad! But if i don't know the number of my cards and accounts, and don't have cards, i will learn it on the hard way. But which person, can do that for me? My parents? No, because, they are tooo nice, and give money, they are not hard enough. My friends? Hmmm, i have fear to lost my good friend, and the other are too nice, it is my money, not their money! My brother? They kill me! It's not good haha.

I had a debt advisor. He was a cheater! A really cheater. My lawyer say, go away, he is a bad guy! I lost many money, and my debt advisor, don't want to help me with my debt problems. Haha. So ironically ^^.

No i must pay my tax consultant, the full amount. But, he bring me in so much trouble this years, that i have more costs, and lost so many times, to correcture the tax declaration, that he must pay me! Haha. A friend and i we go to him, and we talk this week, that he must get me min. 50% Discount. Or i go to the law court. But i don't have money for that.

So many problems. You think that is the badest problems that i have haha. I have more ^^.

I am not nearly i am ready for insolvency. But i don't want it. I want to be a selfemployer. To have success. But that i have:

I can't pay my debts
    I borrow money from a good friend and use it out!
    I work as a food driver, than the next hours for a power company to check the power, water and gas
    And i have more options to make money every day. But i don't do it.
    I am always tired
    I am fat and didn't have condition
    I don't have time to go to gym, because i must eat, watching tv shows, movies etc., reading in the internet.
    My Office is so chaotic and dirty, i can puke, or other puke.
    I am dirty, don't get a shower (i am living in my office, but 500 meter i have the gym to shower), i am ugly, fatty hair etc., and smell really bad!
    I don't burn for nothing. I haven't really hobbies. I don't know. I can do so much. But self-confidence is not existent. If someone ask me, what i like to do. I don't know, i like to do many things, but i for business, i lost to fast the interesting in that. I don't have a thing to burn for that. It makes me so much unhappy.
    But i don't want to go in insolvency. I want to reache every problem. To solve it, to have success.
    Perhaps i have depressions. I don't know, but the medications, don't help me, they make me tired, and makes all problems badlier. But i can't get to a doctor, because i don't have a Health insurance at the moment. But in germany, i must pay a huge amount. And we can't choose it, but i must pay at january, if i don't sign in in december. It's a fact that i must have a insurance. We don't have a choise, if i not sign it i must pay yet.

Perhaps its a good choice if a friend take my business accounts to handle with that the next time, perhaps not. I am a adult, i am nearly 30 years. And i must learnt alone.

I don't know where to find the power for all the problems. It so big, and choose to do nothing. And my parents, my family (brothers and their family), friends suffer, about my problems. And if i make the insolvency, it's not helping me, because i don't learn to handle with financial problems.

I don't know how. I don't know you. Your are all anonym for me. Thats makes me easier to write about that. I can annoy anyone, because, you don't must read this. It's your choise.

(If) I am a energy vampire. Don't give me your energy! Use it for you hehe. :)

I try every day or so, to post my progress, to solve my problems. I have only this life. If i don't do it for me, i must do it first for my family and friends, and in the next time, to choose it, to do it first for me. :)

I hope to get to more success. We all earn it, no matter if we are lazy or efficient.

8. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Okay, here my progress from this day, starting after my last post :)

cleaning up: 40 min.

Now it's 00:53. I go to bed. Good night!

9. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Today, i take huge amouth of trash out of my office:

- Plastic
    - Paper
    - Biowaste
    - returnable

I forgot to bring the bottles to the supermarket

- I take a long shower. :)
    - I make today hair styling gel. My recipe is not finished. I asked for help in a community!
    - I work 4 Hours for the power company and reach my goal for this day and ask for help. Because i don't know all.

Okay, now i must do a little bit more, and prepare for tomorrow. My friend helps me with a business project.

10. Artemis

Artemis New Member

I work now, 1,5 hours on my night work. Great money. But next time, i must work earlier. :)

11. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Today, i don't have any motivations.

A Customer calls me at 7'o clock. I go to bed at 1 o clock. Why are Persons so rude?

I have a really bad sniff. I must work! Because i have many Events with customers, and it's to much, to cancel all Events. It's like more than 20 Events.

I hope it getting better. Because i must work on my project tonight.

12. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Hello back,

i make more in the last days. I am a little bit proud of me. But, it's not enough, for me!

- dicarded paper waste
    - issued returnable
    - dirty clothes to my parents (i don't have a washing machine)
    - i give my parents a huge collection of jars ^^
    - now i collect more items to give it my parents
    - i buy before two days icetea in a bottle of glass (i want a glass bottle, because i want to reduce my plastic trash!)
    - i work on a project with a friend, but on monday, not on wednesday, because i didn't feel well at this time.
    - yeah and i reache many times this months of my daily financial goals. I need 315 €. And i get it very well this month!
    - my office are cleaner, 2/5 of my room! It's great, because i need a more than one month for that!
    - in the next 3 hours, i cleaning my office and be more happy. :)
    - and i don't post my hygienical routine ^^ anymore. ^^. I can say, it's getting better :)

Next week i hope to start my ebay trip! I want to sell, give away or chuck away minimum 730 items. I have here a huge amout that i can sell, and i have more in a extra store.

Next day, i celebrate with my parents chrismas (most on 24. here), and i bake cookies and make a low carb meal, i hope my parents like it. And for the rest of the family we celebrate on 25. and everyone get cookies. We don't give a gift. We are all adults and we love to come together, that is the best gift. :)

I wish all of you merry chrismas!

13. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Oh i forgot. I lose weight. From 206 lb to 203,2 lb. Perhaps i am on 1.1. under the 200. :)

14. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Today i take paper waste with me. issued returnable. And now, without celebrating with my parents chrismas, i cleaning my office and my fridge. I don't use it over ONE YEAR! Yes. ONE YEAR. OVER ONE YEAR! In this fridge i have so many trash. Oh my god! Now it's half empty. I don't know, where i can do the stinky trash, the containers here all full. And i want a clean fridge. Hmmm.

15. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Hello again,

i want to restart. I don't think to do it as a challenge, but i want to try it again!

I quit my office room in January 2016. I saved a little bit Money ($100), it's nothing but it's more than i have it in the past for a long time. I save money for that week for week.

I have a part time job. And i get more working hours next month! I had this job since july 2015, but i had it as a mini job, not as a part time job.

But i am always a entrepreneur hihi.

I don't lose weight. :-(

My debts are huge, not so high like january 2016. But it's high with a little change every month!

I am fall in love with my best friend. I take time to say it, but i know that he want it 100% too! But my life at the moment is to much stress,
    ..... because i have a flat. A flat only for me. Since yesterday! :) We have a great friendship and great sex hihi, but baby steps. I know he wish a relationship with me, because he say it a couple of time in the last 3 years (not seriously, because i don't want it, but now it changes!). :) Great feelings.

I have a new great hoby, i make soaps, and have great friends over the internet (okay okay it's the internet, but it's okay, i know real friends lives in the real world), i help people with my knowleges, and a get a lot of compliments and they are really thankfull. That makes me happy to help, and to know it really helps other peoples!

I wish that all after my 30 and before my 31. Birthday. And it does!

I have a great job, okay its deliver Pizza, but i have so great guys at the work! And i go to berlin to see other minions from my boss! YEAAH we are minions! :) We are yellow!

Now i want to make a impact of my financial situation and my wealth.

I found a plant that cures my heavy hay fever. I feel perhaps 3% of that what i have all the years! With a simple stupid plant, and i don't know that it helps for that, i want to be healthy because i am sick a couple of days in every month. Every month i had tonsilitis, pain and many more, that was the past! Haha. It so great!

But i have wishes. I want to work, that i loose weight, not to much. I want to be realistic, babysteps, but i want to have a different. Like 5-10 kilograms until january. I hope it works. :)

And i want to earn $500-600. It is important for me. Because now i have a great apartment and don't want to feel poor. I want to have a good lifestyle. And i think i can make it. $500-600 is my goal, but every financial change to earn more money it's great.

And i think my last big goal is if i want a healthy relationship, i must change my fears. I have many fear and angry in me, and other areas in my live need a positive change. I don't want to be a new person, but i want to change my life to a better person this year.

And a little goal, that i want is, to start a blog. I don't know at the moment if i make money, but if i don't try it and have fun to work on it a long time, i don't know if make money. Just try it and have fun!

Yes, and all this babysteps in all areas, on my 31. Birthday i know, if i do one babystep after the other, it's a huge change in my life! And i think i can reach it! :)

Thanks for reading this. To share this with you guys gave me more motivation to start it again and again and again and never give up!

16. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Oh i forgotten. I have more goals. And i think i write about that too:

I want to be more minimalistic. I gave away a lot of items. A LOT! I change my health routine. I do everything myself, not with cooking things, with real natural cosmetic materials, mascara, eyeliner, face powder, face soap, hand soap, hair soap, body soap, shampoo, concealer, face cream, hair gel, conditioner bars, i cut my hair (not really bad, but i need more experiences), i make a new hair cut, from long to short, it's a little bit too short, and i get huge curls, with my natural routine, i haven't curls all my life, now i have it, and it feels great, never do a perm with my hair again haha. :)

I want to live more zero waste, i began last year, my accountant asked me, where the bills for paper and for printer cartridges, and i say, i don't print anymore. I don't use NEW paper. I cut paper with free place, or use the other side. I don't buy paper for 1,5 Years.

Now with a own apartment, without my parents i can be more natural, with less paper and less plastic! Oh look forward, to make my own joghurt and quark/curd, mozarella, and this all with vegan ingrediences.

To have plants for tea, health and beauty (apartment)

Oh and Yoga and Meditations, without interuptions! :-D

And to sleep on a futon and not a bed. YEYYY!

Sorry for so many flower power and positive energy ^^.

17. Artemis

Artemis New Member

Update:

- My allergic is heavier, i must use my cortison spray. But only for 2 days. It was to heavy to work without that. I drink every day my cistus tea, and i try to use only cistus tea without mix with other teas. It don't smell good for me. But it works very well, and i don't must use my spray. :)

- Next week i start my job with more hours. YEYYY! I love my job as a minion.

- My best friend is since 13th August my boy friend. :)

- My flat looks greater and greater. But i don't have kitchen furnitures. Today i looking for furnitures (second hand).

- I am feeling good. Next week i have internet in my flat and than i can make better money like now (i hope it :) )

- My tax authority, give me a big, great, huge information, because i have debts for the tax authority but they can make a 50% discount. That is so great, because i never give up and they have trust in me and i don't cheat they trust!

18. Artemis

Artemis New Member

I hope next week i can start a real challenge. And hope i rock it in September. :-D

19. Jake Duran

Jake Duran New Member

STRETCH YOURSELF… by Jake Duran

To stretch or not to stretch…

I am a nerd. I not only exercise my brain, I also exercise my body. I am now a firm believer of exercising after getting the results of my annual physical exam. LOL.

…I do dragon boat three times a week.

…I also box three times a week.

…I plank for four minutes and eighteen seconds straight daily.

…I also run for 20 minutes a day.

This whole routine started about a month ago (except for planking and running which I started more than three months ago). If you would want to know if it was easy, I’ll honestly answer that it was not. It was hard starting this routine. But believe me that it is all worth it, and these activities sort of complement each other.

http://jakeduran.com/improve-your-muscle-memory-through-overload-principle/