Newbie ^.^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LikeWater, Jul 10, 2017.

1. LikeWater

LikeWater New Member

Hello all. :)

I'm obviously a newb here. ;) You can call me Water. I Just came around because I'm ready to start advancing my plans for wellness and self improvement. As a martial arts practitioner, I have gained a whole new level of such but it's still hard sometimes. I think you all might know what I mean. Looking around for an online community who is interested in discussing motivation and methods for their respective goals and stumbled across this place. Just wanted to introduce myself and send out a little wave. I look forward to talking amongst you.

- Water

2. Ayat siddiqui

Ayat siddiqui New Member

Building Successful Teams

Necessary Steps in Building Successful Teams

“For any idea implementation you must need a team .Without a team you cannot grow or develop. Alone you can just generate an idea but for result based work you have to form a successful team. Following are some the key steps you can adopt to form a success and result based team.

[​IMG]

Effective and Solid Planning
    Plans will be drawn up and approved. People will receive copies of the plan and sweats will be made to ensure everyone understands it. Progress will be observed against the plan. Trainings will be learned along the way that will be used to improve the next phase. Anything less will lead at best to averageness and underachievement.

Enjoy the process all the way
    So if taking people off for some fun is not teaming. Traditional away day options are team bonding exercises – and that is different. It will help bond the participants through a shared experience. You can even justify its use of some of the training budget if you like by claiming it has helped them develop as a team. Just don’t believe it – or you’ll be disappointed to discover that while the group is closer it is no more effective.

A Systematic KPI
    If you want to build a team rather than just tie the individuals closer, you need a Systematic KPI. You need to decide before you start what improvements you want and can realistically expect the team to achieve. Next you can decide how long it will take to achieve those results. Often, fun remains a key objective for such a session. If it is the only one – or is only combined with a desire to get the team to become closer – organizing a team bonding session is an ideal solution. If, however, your expectations are set higher than that – then you need something more structured.

Adding Values in Team
    So what is the value addition in a genuine team building session? I suggest the following Key steps that surely lead in building successful teams:

• Conduct team sessions and longer-term goals and know how the set goals lead to the longer term ones.
    • Engage every team member in brainstorming, team activities that will surely boost the confidence and trust as well to perform at the best level.
    • Consider using an independent (internal or external) facilitator.
    • Always brief using a predefined process that highlights the workplace parallels and allows the participants to extract their own learning rather than be preached to.
    • Consider using a developed and result orientedtool to transmit the learning back to the workplace, ideally integrated within the process itself.
    Building team is not a big deal but building effective and loyal team that is the matter of concern and it should be. We heard a lot of teams and leaders but only remember those who did the best and led the way.So this key step should be taken with intense care and planning to avoid any turbulence ,that may affect in achieving goals.

http://successdesigners.com