No matter how hard I try I cant succeed why?

Discussion in 'Challenge Life' started by vishal, Mar 15, 2015.

?

need help and advice

1. advice

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. help

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. vishal

vishal New Member

Lately im been depressed lossing my dogs, also no matter how hard I try at anything I fail. Maybe im not smart enough or maybe I should accept that I am loser. I dont know im so lost.

I just want to succeed. Ive been stuck for years not mention im unemployed. I wish I could break free from the limitation in my mind. I wish I was more create.

Even though I thought my self graphic design and passionate about I cant do anything with it. I would appreciate some advice in changing my life and my some support on what I should do next cause I dont want to live like this anymore.

2. Frank Wallenhoffer

Frank Wallenhoffer New Member

3. Frank Wallenhoffer

Hey Vishal...my heart goes out to you and I must commend you for being so brave to mention in this forum your great challenge in life...
    -your desire to be successful. The fact that you want to be successful shows that you are NOT a failure. You just need to remove the blockages that stand in your way. Can you give some more info about what you consider success in your life right now? For instance...please confirm that at this point your present No 1 priority is to find a job...or do you have another more important success oriented priority? You need to set an attainable goal in the direction you want to go.

4. vishal

vishal New Member

firstly thanks so much for your comment and encouragement it feels good to hear it

Well since im unemployed and jobs are hard to find. I want to maybe create an opportunity where I can make money by freelancing or starting a small business I know sounds ridiculous but it something I would like to do.

i did recently start a project with a friend where I would design kids books and my friend would right them but so far not success in sales on amazon. it is a project I feel passionate about and just wish it would work for a change. I work hard on those kids books but getting nowhere :(

5. Frank Wallenhoffer

Hello again Vishal,
    I am delighted to read that you are passionate about designing books for children. If there are no jobs in your area you can and should create one online using the Internet. Set that as your goal. You may need to learn some new things to make it a success... it won't happen overnight. You mentioned Amazon not being a success yet. You are to be commended for being motivated to get that going! However you may need to learn some further skills to market your product. Accept that and take action. Do This: Go to YouTube.com and type in the search bar 'how to market on Amazon' and watch the video tutorials. Choose a strategy that appeals to you that you can implement. Relax, keep at it, and when you make mistakes, make the necessary changes. If you do not give up- you will succeed!

vishal and Erica Faith like this.
  6. Erica Faith

Erica Faith Member

Hello, Vishal.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Losing companions in life is a devastating experience. I hope someday you'll find the strength to move on.

I'm sure there are a lot of mentors out there who can change the flow of your life if you let them. And what Frank has said will help a lot, I think.

I commend your spirit for not giving up. You yourself have made the first step in changing your life for the better.

vishal likes this.
  7. vishal

vishal New Member

Thank you frank so much I appreciate your advice. it means alot you taking the time to help me. im glad I found a forum like this to meet great people like you. yeah I will definetly use your advice and thanks :) god bless and wish u well on ventures as well :)

8. vishal

vishal New Member

hi emma thanks for your comment! im so glad to join this community because of people like you make my day and help me to want to make the best of my life thank you so much for caring :) god bless u to in what ever you do.

Erica Faith likes this.
  9. Frank Wallenhoffer

Hello again Vishal...how are you going? Have you decided on a course of action? I'm sure all of us on this forum would LOVE to see you succeed. Take small steps at first. Decide the direction to take. Go through the 'doors' of that decision after some thought, research and evaluation and if you recognize that it is not working too well ...modify your action or if need to close that 'door' and try another. Avoid fear, procrastination and indecision. It is better to make a mistake that you can turn into a learning experience than not trying at all. If you are already doing this or something similar- Congratulations! If not, then take heart and start the process.

10. vishal

vishal New Member

hi franks thank again for the encouragement, I taking a short break from my project to learn skills like marketing. so far pinterest is a great place my work can be seen and share so working on creating an account there and taking things from there. means alot that you checking up on me gives me hope

11. Frank Wallenhoffer

Hey Vishal that sounds great my friend and I am so proud of you! Just keep the momentum going and do it at your own pace.

12. gagofday

gagofday New Member

13. MIZZA ROSE

MIZZA ROSE warrior

you are doing better than you think...keep going

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

Always look on the bright side of life. Otherwise it'll be too dark to read. ~Author Unknown

you can do this,I believe in you

mizza

14. joelrtz9

joelrtz9 New Member

Watch this video, it will help you get back on your feet...
    I always watch this video when I'm down...
    If you loose your motivation in reaching your goals, try watching this short video.
    It's one of the best video I've seen in my entire life.
    Please click "like" when you're done and kindly share it to all your friends and family members. Thanks...

15. joelrtz9

joelrtz9 New Member

There's no such thing as a looser.
    I always watch s video when I'm down...
    If you loose your motivation in reaching your goals, try watching this short video.
    Please click "like" when you're done and kindly share it to all your friends and family members. Thanks...

16. joelrtz9

joelrtz9 New Member

I always watch s video when I'm down...

17. vhonvega

vhonvega Vhon Vega

Hey Vishal,

I know Life is tough and Frustrating, I don't know what your are going through but I know how it feels!

Like everything is falling apart and nothing happens whatever you do!

Heads up Man! you can do it, no matter how many time you fail keep on moving! you can do something with your passion, that is what you love to do right!

IF you accept that you are loser now, you will just give up on your dreams, we all fail and we are all frustrated in Life, but your decision to make your life better in the future is your choice.

Focus on your strength that is graphic design and keep on improving yourself, don't give up, follow your dreams

You are going to be successful! that is why you are asking questions and you are in this Forum, it is a good start!

18. Chris Desatoff

Chris Desatoff New Member

Hi Vishal,

First, I'm sorry about your dogs.

Second, unless you already have another income source or have a year's worth of money saved up in the bank, I hate to tell you this...but you need to make getting a job priority #1.

AND...work on the Amazon project and making money online on the side. While it's possible for your online business to suddenly start bringing in significant income quickly, it's not realistic to expect that. It's rare for anyone these days to be making a full-time income online within their first year (or two or three).

I don't want to bum you out, but that is my opinion based on my last three years of trying to get my own online income going.

Definitely do work at building up streams of passive income online, but realize that it will probably take a year or two before you start to see enough income from that to pay your bills.

Good luck, man! You can succeed, and you will! Aloha :)

19. Wow Vishal!

I see your post and I get identified becuas something similar happen to me! But then I saw that the only good thing of be in the worst part of your life is that nothing can get worst your options are: 1. Stay in the same or 2. Become better! So i want to encourage you to become a better person, to be bold, to be entrepreneur. The First thing you have to do is to change your attitude. Why? Because is not your aptitude, is your attitude which determines your altitud! I recommend you to search for tips, read, change your inner circle searching for friends with vision with people that make you a better person and donĀ“t limit you. Stay strong :)

20. vishal

vishal New Member

Hi everyone sorry for the late reply haven't been on here lately. Thank you all for your encouragement and faith in me. I am going after my dreams. I will try. I want to become better. So thank you for making me realise I have the potential. Its hard when things don't go your way but I am still here trying thanks to you guys and I hope you guys r doing gr8 as well and I also wish all of you the best.