No matter how hard I try I cant succeed why?

Discussion in 'Challenge Life' started by vishal, Mar 15, 2015.

?

need help and advice

1. advice

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. help

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vishal! Every person in this world fail, but that is complety fine because that means that you are trying to do something new, something different from the average person. We fail because normally our goals are bigger than we think, so you need to become a better person, to learn new things, get new skills,etc. And you get all these things by failing. I lnow something is not easy but ALWAYS you have something to learn. "Some days you win other days you learn". I am starting a "University of Entrepreneurs" if you like it there are tons of good information, motivation, ideas, recommendations. For a free regristation you get my free book for take action. I made it because I love help other to succeed. Also you can visit us on Facebook as University of Entrepreneurs. We are for help! So keep forward the only thing of fail and being in the worst parts of your life it that you can choose to stay there or go up for better things! "Fail is not the opposite of Success. Is a crucial part of Success. The opposite of Success is the mediocrity". See you later. :)

2. Jake Duran

Jake Duran New Member

STRETCH YOURSELF… by Jake Duran

To stretch or not to stretch…

I am a nerd. I not only exercise my brain, I also exercise my body. I am now a firm believer of exercising after getting the results of my annual physical exam. LOL.

…I do dragon boat three times a week.

…I also box three times a week.

…I plank for four minutes and eighteen seconds straight daily.

…I also run for 20 minutes a day.

This whole routine started about a month ago (except for planking and running which I started more than three months ago). If you would want to know if it was easy, I’ll honestly answer that it was not. It was hard starting this routine. But believe me that it is all worth it, and these activities sort of complement each other.

http://jakeduran.com/improve-your-muscle-memory-through-overload-principle/

3. I'm sorry for you loss... it's hard to lose a dog because they're like family. We'll all go to that point where we thought we're hopeless and can never achieve anything. But cheer up! It's just a test which was especially given to you to strengthen yourself. Maybe you're missing something, maybe the path you're going is not the path for you. Whatever it is, just keep trying because defeat is when you quit trying.

4. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator

Hey Vishal,
    Dont be upset. If you try hard with all your mind dedicated to it you will find success definitely.
    You may visit: http://search4excellencets.blogspot.in if you need motivation.

5. flowers1976

flowers1976 New Member

patience and persistence..refusal to give in L:)