Personal Development MasterMind Group

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by clintpitts, Oct 29, 2014.

1. clintpitts

clintpitts New Member

I am starting a MasterMind Group for Personal Development. I am not a professional coach, just a participant myself. If anyone else is interested please let me know. I've searched for a group online but found nothing, so I am creating my own.

If you are passionate about personal development and would like to share ideas and feedback with others who feel the same, please join us. I envision the group with 4 key components. Sharing, Studying, Teaching, and Accountability.

1.) Each call will begin with members sharing their biggest success that week and their number one lesson learned from a failure.
    2.) The group will consistently be in study of a book, audio program, video program, or online course. Each study session will last 2 weeks. The following group session will review key concepts, personal experiences, and action plans to implement new skills in our own lives.
    3.) On the alternating weeks between study sessions the responsibility to teach the group a "valuable lesson" will rotate between group members. This can be something learned in your career, hobby, or from personal experience. We all have unshared wisdom that we are unaware of until called upon to use it. This will not only benefit the students, but the teacher as well.
    4.) Accountability Partners. I would also like to arrange for accountability partnerships within the group. The groups (2-3 people) will focus on more specific and individual goals. Calls in the accountability group will be held as often as the group sees fit (minimum weekly). In these groups participants will share their individual goals, progress towards them, setbacks, and corrections they experience day in and day out.

If you are interested, please be prepared to commit to all 4 phases (Sharing, Studying, Teaching, Accountability). If this is something that interests you. Please send me your name, contact info, and a quick sentence or two about why you would like to be a part of a group like this.

Thanks- Clint

2. MikeJ

MikeJ New Member

I don't think that it's really important to visit such courses to be a smart, proactive and creative person. Everything is inside, in your head. I'm using https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/ to boost my mind and there is no need t visit any courses. I'm always fresh and ready for new challenges!

3. flowers1976

flowers1976 New Member

Hi there

this sounds really positive.
    I am interested in the group
    but not in the online chatting
    as I am an introvert, extremely private person.

I am working on a course at the moment, well a book but I treat it as a course :)

best wishes

flowers

β€œIn life, you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins