Remove the word CAN'T from your Vocabulary

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by Tendani, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Tendani

Tendani New Member

Many people get paralyzed by the words they say to them self.
    The word Can't is one of the poisoners words that many people use & not even aware that, by using it they are killing their dreams.

The moment you say i Can't, you just gave yourself a red light.
    Often time the word can't is used based on fear.

I can't afford it, i can't do it and whatever you say you can't,
    The moment you say you cant, your brain stop working.

Your brain become blank because you tolled it that you can't, is impossible.

When you say something you should be aware of choosing the words you use.
    Never use i can't when you say something, delete it from your vocabulary.

What happens when you only say i Can is truly amazing,
    Good thing start to happen to you.

Whatever you do or say, you should always YES I CAN!

When you say i can, your mind opens up to come up with new solutions and new ideas.

2. Ayat siddiqui

Ayat siddiqui New Member

Manage Your Time Marvelously

Don’t be late. Be on time. This was the last time no more chance. We all often hear this from Boss, Mother, Father and even Girlfriends as well. Do we really work on it? The truth is that we never figured it out that how to get rid of this habit. There is a myth that becoming late makes you, prior or special, which is destroying the sense of responsibility.

There is a lot of money spent on just buying gadgets of time management, but the need of the hour is to create awareness of Time Management. Employees are coming late, you are unable to reach anywhere on time, what could be the reason you woke up late, the car went out of order, dropping kids at school, buying grocery or any other rational statement you will use to justify your being late. What you can do is just do some simple practices that can keep you away from getting late.

Make a to do list at any cost whatever happens, you miss some tasks but do write it. This make help you in sorting out the tasks which you have to do. You can also write a daily diary with time and date. All you have to do is to divide your time in such a manner that you make up your mind that you are planning. By doing so you will perfectly start learning how to stream line things is such a way that there will be no need to mix things whatever you have to do just like your daily routine.

Second thing which you can do is to prioritize your day to day doings. Prioritizing will help you to pay high attention on more important things and gradually you will be doing all the work so smoothly that you will never have to face embarrassment. Start working on these two basic Time management tool and feel much ahead of your tasks.

http://successdesigners.com