SATAN...

Discussion in 'Spirituality & Philosophy' started by David, Jan 6, 2009.

1. David

David Gadzooks!

... Does he exist?

If you believe so... where did he come from and how does he influence human beings?

If you don't believe Satan is real I would like to read your counter argument.

2. Joanne1216

Joanne1216 Well-Known Member

I don't believe he exists.

It's just something I choose to believe and I think I decided that a long time ago.

I believe that we make our own choices to be good or bad.... personally, I like being bad :biglaugh:

I'm going to hell :hopeless:

3. MidasGirl

MidasGirl New Member

1. Yes. Satan exists in the heads of those who believe he does.

2. Where did he come from? ---from where all other illusions/realities come from; the human mind's fertile/unlimited imagination.

3. I believe he's/she's/it's as real as anybody wants him/her/it to be.

4. Auswithspirit

Auswithspirit FIREWALKER

He's the one scared of me :lildevil:

5. Ben

Ben New Member

No he's not. I find it veryy very hard to believe.

6. Jennihul

Jennihul B excellent 2 each other!

Nope.

Just silly fears.

Jennifer

7. Corinne Friesen

Corinne Friesen New Member

Actually, by logic, you can't prove a negative. The onus is on the person who believes he exists to prove he exists.

Personally, I believe that those who get credit also share blame and vice versa. It's simply the way power works. If you're powerful enough for the credit, you're powerful enough for the blame.

So, if we're going to take credit for our good qualities and accomplishments and great acts, then we also have to take the blame for the mean and stupid things we do. Ergo - we can't put our darkness on the devil if we want power and credit for the good stuff that we do.

This, of course, also means that if we're going to give God all the credit for the good stuff, he also has to take heat for the bad stuff... I mean, if you believe in the devil, who made him in the first place? :D

What I'm saying here is I'm not going to give my power away that easily by giving the devil much thought.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  8. Jennihul

Here's Satan:

[​IMG]

Jennifer

9. Spider

Spider Strictly business

Satan plays ice hockey!

Why am I not surprised?!

10. TheBigEl

TheBigEl New Member

Satan is a good marketer - his reputation is much larger than his ability. Charlie Daniels out-fiddled him, and John Belushi was asked to leave.

11. Jennihul

He's pretty damn good too. Now we just have to get him traded to the New Jersey Devils. :biglaugh:

Jennifer

12. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator

Yes, Satan exist.
    It lives in heart of Bad peoples like Donald Trump and Hitler!