Stay free of stress, it may save your life

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health and Wellness' started by zagoalman, Feb 25, 2015.

1. zagoalman

zagoalman New Member

Stress is related to a number of sicknesses and diseases. It takes us away from the happiest moments of life and when we're stressed, the world seems to be against us. Stress is very high-energy and it is a negative high-energy, which is why it is difficult to come back to a relaxed state when we're stressed. So it is important to contain the stress before it even begins. When you live your life free of stress not only are you surviving but you're LIVING to be happy. There are daily activities that you can fit into your day to diminish the stress and life and stress-free life.

http://tidalshares.com/10-daily-activities-keep-life-stress-free/

2. yokmurobert

yokmurobert New Member

There is very important topic has been discussed which is undeniable.Stress is most common disease which spread rapidly among the people..And this is also cause of the suicide..

3. PCAM

PCAM New Member

Good day all,

We are promoting a t-shirt which we believe will be inspirational to all. You can order one at teespring.com/faithtistrust
    [​IMG]
    F I T stands for faith is trust. This beautiful image features 4 leaves - each supporting a mountain to symbolize the power of faith. Gain a sense of inspiration and confidence each time you wear it. Not available in stores. Order yours today.
    Available Styles:
    Hanes Tagless Tee - $19.95 Hanes Women's Fitted Tee - $30.00

4. Jake Duran

Jake Duran New Member

Hello. This is my share on this topic. Please read my recent entry about this.

I Thought I Don't Need Rest and Sleep by Jake Duran

“You are not a superhuman! You need to limit your activities with what your body can take! Even if you will use the most powerful vitamins on earth, it won’t sustain your body without rest and sleep. You need to reduce your activities.”

I got a chiding from my office colleague. He saw me coming in really tired, and he heard me whining how my body has weakened from lack of rest and sleep. I shared to him that I couldn’t even punch properly during my boxing training sessions. Also, my brain seemed to buffer while paddling during dragon boat trainings that the signals usually find me out-of-synch. And a nerve in my head throbs a lot…

http://jakeduran.com/dont-need-rest-sleep/

5. The one thing that is often unnoticed but seriously causing problems to people who have it. It is important to treat it as early as possible.