Successvibe renewed until 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements | Suggestions | Help | Bug Report |' started by successvibe, Feb 14, 2013.

1. successvibe

successvibe Administrator Staff Member

Just thought I'd share as I understand that there are times when people check these kinds of things and try to interpret and predict what might be happening with a site, that the site's domain has been renewed until 2022.

That is the longest I was able to do in a single transaction on my host. This was bought with funds that the site has generated on it's own. Which should be paid out to my next month.

So thank you everyone for the support and I look forward to seeing the site grow and where we have 100's of people participating around the clock. Do you hear that lurkers? Come on in and join the fun.

I fully expect that when I am able to implement all the improvements I want that the site will grow into the most vibrant and highest quality success resources on the net.

2. successvibe

successvibe Administrator Staff Member

In case someone wants to take advantage of an awesome deal, I found the code CJC795DOM which gives 40% domain renewals at Godaddy. I took the liberty of renewing a lot of my other domains at the same time. and saved over $100 on my order.