The Rules of the Forum - Please Read

Discussion in 'Announcements | Suggestions | Help | Bug Report |' started by successvibe, Oct 9, 2013.

1. successvibe

successvibe Administrator Staff Member

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to encourage everyone to read the rules for the community. I have recently taken action against a member for their behavior on the forum. Successvibe is devoted to providing a positive and supportive environment for those who are seeking to increase their success and improve the quality of their lives.

Everyone is at a different place in their journey, some just starting out, and some having become accomplished and giving back to others. While I have always striven to allow people a lot of freedom to express themselves there is a limit to what we allow. Our community cannot be what it is intended if people do not show respect for one another.

Since taking over Successvibe, this is the first time we have had to remove a member, and unfortunately it will not be the last. But I did think it was a good time to make sure everyone is aware of the rules and knows that they are enforced not just in letter but in spirit.

I have been encouraged by many of you who are setting goals and sharing your stories. Throughout it's existence Successvibe has attracted many high quality people and it has been a privileged to share their journey with them. It is my hope that as time progresses the community will not only grow but become stronger and even more supportive. And I hope everyone will share in that goal and vision for the site and help to ensure that Successvibe stays the best personal development forum on the web.

If you have not seen the rules you can find them here:
    http://www.successvibe.com/forum/announcement.php?f=20&a=8

Thank you,

Successvibe