The Starting Point of Achieving Financial Independence

Discussion in 'Money, Wealth, and Business' started by cazbit kasi, Apr 21, 2017.

1. cazbit kasi

cazbit kasi New Member

The starting point of achieving financial independence is to discipline yourself to rewire your attitude toward money. You need to reach into your subconscious mind and disconnect the wire linking “spending” and “happiness.” You need to then reconnect that “happiness” wire to the “saving and investing” wire.

From that moment on, instead of saying, “I feel happy when I spend money,” you will say, “I feel happy when I save money.”

To reinforce this shift in thinking, open up a “financial freedom account” at your local bank. This is the account in which you deposit money for the long term. Once your money goes into this account, you resolve that you will never spend it on anything except the achievement of financial freedom.

If you want to save money to buy a boat or a car, you open up a separate account solely for that purpose. But your financial freedom account is inviolable. You never touch it except to invest those funds so that they can yield a higher rate of return.

When you begin saving in this way, something miraculous happens within you. You start to feel happy about the idea of having money in the bank. Even if you open your account with only $10, this action gives you a feeling of greater self-control and personal power. You feel happier about yourself. The very act of disciplining yourself to save money makes you feel stronger and more in control of your destiny.

Each time you get some extra money, you put it into your financial freedom account. Eventually, your financial freedom account will begin to grow. Then, as it grows, you activate two laws: the Law of Attraction and the Law of Accumulation.

The Law of Accumulation says that “every great achievement is an accumulation of many small achievements.” The Law of Attraction says that “you attract into your life those things that are in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” Because of these laws, your financial freedom account begins to grow with the miracle of compound interest.

The more money you have in your back account, the more energy it generates and the more money is attracted into your life. You have heard it said that “it takes money to make money.” This is true. As you begin to save and accumulate money, the universe begins to direct more and more money toward you that you can save and accumulate.

Everyone who has ever practiced this principle of regular saving is absolutely astonished at how quickly their financial fortunes change for the better.

Read more @ http://www.motivationalcycle.com