We are the Kings now...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hollow Jaxon, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Hollow Jaxon

Hollow Jaxon New Member

HELLOOOOOO SUCCESSVIBE! How y'all doin' today?

I am great! My name is Jaxon and I am a 21-year-old business student in Australia on a study abroad for a semester (probably going to extend it to a year) trying to learn more about life, love, and happiness. So far I have made leaps and bounds in terms of spirituality, oneness with nature, yoga, being more confident when meeting new people and being surer of myself when I make decisions.

I mean, for my entire life I have been scared of the worst possible consequences no matter how unlikely they may be. And more recently I have come out of that shell to experience more and interact with this beautiful amazing world around me. I drank a bottle of wine a day for the past year. I recently just dropped it cold turkey and it is amazing how much more amazing life is when I am not recovering from a hangover or require booze for social interaction.

I have also stopped masturbating (sorry girls if its a bit TMI) through throwing myself into something I love, which is A LOT more fulfilling. Eventually as you see your dreams come together in front of you, you become addicted to the high and everything else falls to the wayside.

Anyways I am going off on a tangent. I am here because I have had some awesome things happen in my life as of late and I want to spread some advice and keep the motivation of the world up. Make the world a better place and contribute to an awesome community.