What Are You Reading Now?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Coach Morse, May 24, 2006.

1. imvictorlee

imvictorlee New Member

Am now reading "Multiple Streams Of Income" by Robert G. Allen. Just started now onto my fifth chapter.

2. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

Right now I'm just finishing "90 Minutes in Heavan." What a great and life changing book! I highly recommend it. :thumb:

Next on my list is "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." Then after that I'm thinking I want to read some Biographies. Love those!

Kimberly

3. KKPDX

I will let you know. I heard that about it too. It will be interesting to see if I like it.

I mostly like biographies of famous people. I find them very interesting. :D I want to get Melissa Joan Hart's book next. I like her. :)

4. KKPDX

That's cool. I wouldn't mind reading his Biography on Steve Jobs.

5. Motiv8Dream

Motiv8Dream New Member

I'm currently reading "Drive" by Daniel Pink. It is kind of sciency in nature so far, talking a lot about this experiment or that and what it has proven. I love psychology and sociology and how we work as humans so I find it enjoyable. Plus Pink does a great job of making the reading entertaining. So far it has proven to me that money is actually not such a great motivator and is probably the demise of our society. Surprise!

6. Motiv8Dream

Motiv8Dream New Member

"employed properly" are the key words there!