What types of things inspire you?

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by Walter27, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Walter27

Walter27 New Member

I've been doing a lot thinking about the topic of inspiration. How it plays role in our lives/careers/success.

I've recently understood about myself that music has the strongest grasp on me when it comes to inspiration. A good song can cause emotional response in me that gets me so excited about my goals/job/experiences.

So my question is, what type of things inspire you ?

2. Gino2718

Gino2718 New Member

Travel! Whenever I go on a long trip somewhere away from this culture I come back flooding with ideas for the next stage of my life when I get home.

I like to go on these trips when feeling stuck and it always provides with some amazing inspiration!

3. Abhijeet Nalavade

Abhijeet Nalavade New Member

I also use motivational songs for inspiration.
    Another thing is book
    1) secrets
    2) the magic of thinking big
    3) secret letters of monk who sold his ferrari
    theses are some books that motivates me all the time.

4. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator

Motivational Books!

5. Veronica Hudson

Veronica Hudson New Member

[​IMG]

I read inspirational stories. Like real-life inspirational stories, because they have gone through the worst situation in their life that we won't be able to imagine. But still, they rise up from the situation and achieved their life goal.

6. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator

Books, motivational songs, videos that's what keep me motivated all the time!
    Secret, The secret letters of monk who sold his Ferrari, The power of positive thinking these are some books that keep me motivated all the time.