Why Affirmations, Visualizations and Vision Boards Don’t Work? Or Do They?

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by Zlatoslava, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Zlatoslava

Zlatoslava StrategicResultsMentor.com

Many people are interested in self-development and positive thinking these days. Many have heard about the law of Attraction and tried to apply the techniques they’ve heard about or learned, like visualization, affirmations and vision boards.

Some people achieve big or small results applying these techniques, but some people don’t. This leads them to think that either the process does not work in general, or it just does not work for them, or maybe they do something wrong and therefore don’t get the desired results.

Some ask the question: What happens here? Why doesn’t it work for me?

It’s not what you say or affirm that matters, it’s what you mean, it’s what you believe deep in your heart that matters.

Your inner beliefs seated deep in your subconscious mind influence your thoughts and feelings, they influence your behaviour, your actions and your results.

According to the Law of Attraction or better to say Law of Vibration: like attracts like. We are vibrational beings. We think a thought that puts us in a specific vibration, which manifests as a feeling. We have a specific vibrational signature that we emanate and attract like.

In order to put yourself in the state of dream fulfilled, favorable to manifestation of your goal, your thoughts about your goal should align and match with your inner beliefs, or better to say with your feelings about this goal. Feeling from the state of dream fulfilled. Enjoying the desire, even before its physical manifestation puts you in vibrational alignment with your desire. You become a vibrational match to the good that you desire.

Every subject has to aspects to it: wanted and unwanted. It is the matter of your focus. When you think about your goal, your desire, what do you focus on? Do you focus on having what you want, enjoying it, loving it, expecting it, or do you focus on lack, do you focus on how hard it is to get what you want, when is it coming? Why is it not here yet?....

To continue read this article: click here

MainlyMotivation likes this.
  2. Tj Hines

Tj Hines mindful entrepreneur lab

When focusing on my desires/goals I tend to only think about the end result that I want. This helps keeps me stay focused with lasered tunnel vision. I never focus on the challenge. My goals are so big I accept the challenge before I head down that road.

Already knowing that anything worth while achieving is not going to be easy, but this what makes it all worth it. Patience is a skill that must be developed when in the process of striving to attain your goal. Can't reap and sow in the same season. I know that my results will come in due time when all the tests have been passed.

@Zlatoslava good post!

3. MainlyMotivation

MainlyMotivation New Member

Thanks for the post! I believe a lot of what your saying comes down to passion. Passion is key for motivation =)!