Work Hard Behind the Seen and Get Reworded In Public

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by Tendani, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Tendani

Tendani New Member

Like they say, the harder i work the luckier i get.The is no other way around hard work, you have to dedicate your self 100% o what you do, so will get the results you want. Most people do not want to work hard they just want the good results,which is impossible if you are not working hard.

I don't know any successful person who does not work hard,yes they work SMART and Hard at the same time, that it why they get good results out of what they do. if you put more hours of work than most of people do,you will get more than most of people get.
    If you have a talent and do not dedicate yourself to be better than you are ,you are not gonna make it to the top.

At the other hand, some one who has no talent and is working very very hard to be the best on whatever their doing, this person is going to win and be labeled as lucky and talented in the eyes of the public.

If you want to be that guy or that lady who is always on top of their game, you must work hard more than everybody else, if you put more hours on your work,practice, study,or anything else worth doing, you will be ahead of 99% of people in your industry.

MainlyMotivation likes this.