Your Failure Correspondent reporting in.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Joshua, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Joshua

Joshua Motivator & Goal-Setter

Hi there,
    Failure correspondent, sounds funny right? I choose this title for a reason. Here is why:

Ok, I have to admit, part of the reason was to awake your curiosity. However, something else is more important. Mainly, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Joshua and currently in my 20. Why is that important? Because I failed. I failed a lot. But see, the beauty about failure is this:

Nobody really counts the times you failed. Well, maybe you for yourself, at least I tend to do that. There was the time I bankrupted my start-up, where my project got trashed by leading academics in that field and the glorious 60% of investment I lost on the stock market. I did all this in the last year.

Because of these and many other things, I've learnt quite a lot on how to get back up. I even made motivation and goal-setting my professional career path with my start-up Alium. So over the next couple months, I hope to share the things I've learnt with you!

Of course, if you have any questions on anything besides Quantum Mechanics or Penguins I'm happy to help.

Best regards,
    Joshua