Anybody created an E-Book?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by thinktom, Aug 14, 2008.

1. LChang

LChang New Member

I've only had experience publishing an eBook on Amazon. Getting the eBook itself ready is quite straightforward. I uploaded a Word file and Amazon converted it for me to the Kindle format. However, in addition to making your book live, the marketing strategy is important, but you can still sell your book. Some of the biggest factors that contribute to your selling your eBook successfully (based on personal experience) are the quality of the content (no formatting/grammatical errors and no re-hashing) coupled with a marketing strategy that seeks to promote you as an author first, before your book.

It's not always easy to make a quick sale on Amazon, but if you invest the energy in a long-term marketing strategy you can increase your income and gain an audience.

2. Zlatoslava

Zlatoslava StrategicResultsMentor.com

Hello Everyone :)

I've created multiple eBooks, which I sell on Amazon, and provide for free on my website http://www.triumphofhappiness.com/. I went all the way from creating an ebook and posting it to Amazon and my site to actually writing best seller and making it an International Best seller in 5 countries (through the online marketing campaign) and created an amazing business from it.

If you are interested, please contact me here:
    http://www.triumphofhappiness.com/contact-us/

I'll be more than happy to help you :)

3. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio New Member

I have written two e-books. One is for sale on Amazon Kindle, and the other is a free incentive (see my signature below). I have had much more success with the free one as it has opened some other opportunities and brought traffic to my website.

Although I've heard it is difficult to sell on Amazon, I also know that I can make some decent sales if I market it effectively. I believe the same is true for anyone :)