Best and famous Motivational Quotes

Discussion in 'Quotes' started by karthikaqpt, May 8, 2017.

1. karthikaqpt

karthikaqpt New Member

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

Those who want to succeed will find a way, those who don't will find an excuse! - Leo Aguila

No great man ever complains of want of opportunities. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal - Abdul Kalam

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either. - Albert Einstein

The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people. – Theodore Roosevelt

When Mother is Happy Family is Happy When Family is Happy nation is Happy - Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahathma Gandhi

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out – Robert Collier

Read more famous quotes in android app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qualitypointtech.quotes

Right now, it is very simple App. You can just swipe the Motivational Quotes, and Shuffle them if you want to change the default order of the Motivational Quotes.

This App will work Offline. That means you can use it without having Internet Connection. So, your bandwidth is not going to be used much other than for showing Ads when you have Internet connection.

Though it is very simple app with very less features, it is having huge number of Motivational Quotes that are carefully collected manually based on the experience gathered by TheQuotes.Net

Download this inspiring app that benefits you to think positive in every aspect of life.If you like it, please add Ratings & Reviews, and refer it to your friends androidapps Let me know if you find any difficulty in using this app.

And, share your suggestions to improve it further.