Friday 5

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by David, Nov 16, 2012.

1. David

David Gadzooks!

1. What is your favorite deep-fried food?

2. What is your favorite really messy food?

3. What’s on your bedside table?

4. If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

5. Plans for the weekend?

2. Wanderer

Wanderer Actio infinitus

Onion Rings

BBQ ribs

Potassium, Journal, bottle of water, some reciepts, charger for my phone

4. If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
    Lenovo Thinkpads

House work, see a movie, and CHEAT DAY!

3. Scooter

Scooter Na Koa Ali'i

Battered and Fried halibut, Salmon or Ono
    Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ribs! I am with ya Wand on this one.

Water Glass, Coin can, Wallet, Earplugs, Phone Charger

Porsche. Driving hard on some twisty road and come to a screeching stop for a group of hot girls crossing the road and they all turn and look dreamy at me
    I really haven't thought about it much...

Saturday: Bailed out on my 50 mile Running Race and feeling pretty shitty about it so I am going to run into some of the trails and take photos with my new Camera of the race and make them available online for the runners.
    Least I could do
    Sunday: do a 50 mile bike ride if the weather holds and then spend some quality time writing a proposal...

4. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

Homemade Halibut Fish n Chips...So yummy! We bought a nice deep fryer recently. You've got to be careful how much you use it! :lildevil: Homemade doughnuts are great too! :D

Ribs, Cheetos, and Pho. :D

My alarm clock, tv remote, (when I can steal it away from hubby! lol) and a book..."Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and usually my phone & charger.

There would be 3 actually....Proactive products, Clinique, and MAC. I'm totally sold on these and always brag how great they are!! Love! :loveit:

Shopped until I dropped last weekend! :thumb: Saw Twilight & Skyfall. Both excellent movies!!!! :cool:

5. shohrat shankar

shohrat shankar Life Empowerment Coach and Facilitator