How Can You Financially Reinvent Yourself?

Discussion in 'Money, Wealth, and Business' started by LEdwards, Nov 2, 2015.

1. LEdwards

LEdwards Living a Laptop Lifestyle!

[​IMG] Today I Will Financially Reinvent Myself!

I don't think anyone wakes up one morning and says, "Today, I think I will reinvent myself financially", or "I'm going to totally reinvent my life today". No, it usually takes something drastic hitting you square between the eyes.

For me, it was a major hit to my health. For the last 25 years I've experienced periods of time, sometimes long periods, when I would be flat on my back due to a health condition called CFIDS, or Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (In the UK it's ME, Myalgic encephalomyelitis).

Before this last resurgence, I was working full time in a job I loved, with people I loved. I was also going to school part-time to obtain my degree. Some people would think it was a little late in life to go for a degree, but there were two reasons I was after it. I would be the first in my family to ever get a college degree, and if I wanted to move up from my administrative support roll where I worked, I would need a degree even though I had a ton of experience.

Then, in just a few short weeks it was all gone. If that wasn't bad enough, to add insult to injury, I had a heart attack! It was not a high point in my life for sure.

As I started to recover I realized I needed to reinvent myself yet again.

Continue Reading -------->