Les Brown - Law Of Success Review 2017

Discussion in 'About Success, Motivation & Goal Setting' started by john leyo, Apr 24, 2017.

1. john leyo

john leyo New Member

As a student of Les Brown and personal development for 6+ years, I felt it was necessary to write a Laws of Success eBook review and to cover the Success Triad too. He's launching this one with his buddy Anik Singal.

I've seen Les speak numerous times and have met him privately on one occasion too, the man is literally a dynamite! He's been studying the science of achievement for over 3 decades through interviewing thousands of successful people and collaborating with them to translate theory into bottom-line results for his clients. What he's discovered is that there are 12 distinct fundamental laws, that once you master them, will align anyone on to the right path of success. Hence the birth of his latest digital book!

You've probably got numerous emails about this book. But no one wants to really give you an insight scoop of what it's about including the Success Triad upsell. Well, I have written a more indepth review on my blog for exactly this reason.

Read a more indepth review about Les Brown's Laws of Success here!

Success takes a solid roadmap and the work ethic to reach the final destination. I'd highly recommend being invested in your own success, and there is no better way than through the wisdom of Les Brown. My life has changed exponentially since I read my first personal development book and I'm sure yours will too, jump on board today!
    Les Brown - Law Of Success Review 2017

MainlyMotivation likes this.
  2. Tendani

Tendani New Member

Powerful Book, all the laws that Les put together in that book, they can change your life if do & follow them exactly the way he said you must follow.