Thanks everyone who reported posts

Discussion in 'Announcements | Suggestions | Help | Bug Report |' started by successvibe, Sep 8, 2013.

1. successvibe

successvibe Administrator Staff Member

I wanted to thank everyone for taking an interest in the forum and alerting us to the recent posts that were not in line with our stated purpose.

While I have always tried to support everyone's free speech, there is also an important distinction I draw and that is where it is appropriate. The purpose of Successvibe is help all our members become more successful and to find motivation and interact with those who are seeking the same things in their own lives.

The recent spam of the forum was not in line with the stated purpose of the forum.

As one of the most influential writers I have found when it comes to personal success put it:

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

2. Joanne1216

Joanne1216 Well-Known Member

I think I saw that post!! What was up with that?

3. Sam Edge

Sam Edge New Member

Thanks for taking that garbage down.