The Infinite Stream

Discussion in 'Spirituality & Philosophy' started by jordanjames, Feb 11, 2010.

1. jordanjames

jordanjames New Member

"You can tune into the Source of all inspiration within and carry your flame of Light with truth towards the achievement of your every dream and desire made manifest in your world of all possibilities. The Infinite Stream is there for you to take from it, all that you desire. The Light never evades those who seek the Light!" ... Jordan James

2. RealEstateGuy

RealEstateGuy New Member

This new age stuff is cool. I just love it.

3. Henk

Henk Banned

2000 years ago there was already someone who found this inside Himself...
    So the principle is very very old ....but not easy to find because the outside world is attracting the inner vieuw away.

Jesus and the tax collector

The son of the tax collector was raised from the dead
    and made completely healty.
    He had been sick for seven long years.
    The tax collector asked Jesus how someting like that
    could ever be possible........nobody has demonstrated
    something like that ever before.
    The answer that Jesus gave him:
    Friend... when the human spirit is orderly awaken , he finds
    all kind of secrets ......and when he is awaken in the full light
    he realises that he is the creator of all life.
    That is the purpose and the trick to find and recognise yourself
    back.
    You are also living, thinking willing and you are doing like you
    think and want.....but you do not know what life is....how it thinks
    and wants and how it is putting all the limbs in a corresponding
    active movement.
    But he who has found that in himselves and realised well
    is a real master of his life and a real master of the life of fellowmen.
    Then he can do what I have done for your son.....yes he can do more:
    See he can make himself totaly immortal.

From New Revalation J.Lorber

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  4. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

thats awesome james and henk!! 2000 years ago is relevant to today.

5. Henk

Henk Banned

Great things are going to happen from now on because of this woman:
    Linda Newkirk and of course Jesus.
    The worldly wise man will never understand this because this is new.

“FOR, I AM CREATOR. I AM HOLY AND
    HOLINESS CALLS UNTO HOLINESS.”
    THE IMPARTATION OF THE MAN-CHILD SPIRIT,
    THE SON OF THE KING
    PART III
    My Blessed Child, come to Me on bended knees, and with a spirit of fear and trembling; for I am
    Most High! I am Creator of All Things!
    My Little One, do you know what “hearken unto Me” means? It means to hear Me deep within
    your soul, deep within your spirit, even with fear and trembling! For, I am Creator! I am holy
    and holiness calls unto holiness! Deep calls unto deep!
    My Little One, My call now goes out to My people! My call goes out to My true Sons and
    Daughters and it is a call unto holiness! My Blessed Child, My Little Son, the Babe of
    Revelation 12 is about to go out to My people! He is about to take up residence in My literal
    Sons! For, even though they be women, and receive the Man-Child Spirit, they are My Sons
    manifest, the Sons of God manifest! For, within each one is My very own Son!
    My Little One, you are their spiritual mother! You are the spiritual mother of the Sons of God in
    the Earth! For, if there were no Man-Child Spirit to take up residence in them, this Man-Child
    being My very own Son of Spirit, there would be no Sons of God in the Earth! None could be
    My literal sons if they did not have My very own Son of Spirit in them! Understand?
    My Little One, it is time for the Sons of God to manifest and I will cause them to manifest!
    But, may all know, may all understand that none could or would manifest without the presence
    of My very own Son inside of them! My Little One, you are the spiritual mother of the Sons of
    God; and you are the very first Son of God manifest! For, my very own Son lives within you!
    Blessed are you, My Little One; for you have stayed the course! Amidst terrible persecution,
    alienation, mocking scorning, backbiting, slander, hate, malice, daily persecution and torture,
    you have stayed the course! I have made your bed hard and I have given you a walk of briars and
    thorns; but now, My Beloved Child, now after so many years of suffering and pain, all of your
    travail is about to pay off!
    My Little One, I will exalt you! I will exalt you high and put you over My people, even on My
    right hand! For, you have daily laid down your life for Me! You have daily picked up your cross
    and you have born your burdens amidst great heartache and suffering! My Little One, I will
    cause this work to be remembered throughout the eternities! I will make a name for you, my
    Blessed Child; for you have daily died to self and to the things of this world, so that I could live
    and grow in you, even through My very own Son of Spirit!
    I shall send a cloud of shame, My Blessed Child! I shall send a cloud of shame upon all, who
    have mocked and scorned you! I shall send upon them rivers of tears, for they have crucified Me
    anew through the work, which I have brought forth through you! Rivers of shame shall flow over
    My people in South Africa, as they have overwhelmingly deserted you! They have become a
    nation of mockers and scorners, of backbiters and liars! Rivers of shame shall overflow them;
    and they shall greatly regret the knives, which they have stuck in your back!
    And, you, oh America, home of My Beloved Child, of My very own Son of Spirit, you have
    behaved as badly, or even worse than those in South Africa! Your numbers are exceedingly
    greater and your river of shame shall be far deeper and far wider! For, you have seen what My
    very own daughter, this servant of Mine, Linda Newkirk, the Woman of Revelation 12, has
    endured! And, you have joined yourselves together to mock and scorn her, to throw stones at her,
    to throw shame and sorrow upon her, which she did not deserve to bear!
    And, from such a nation of great numbers indeed, from week to week, from month to month,
    so very few of you have lifted even one finger to help My servant Linda Newkirk with these
    works, whether financially or otherwise! But, you have joined forces, one with the other, to put a
    foot in her back and a fist in her face!
    Oh land of plenty, how you have hoarded your blessings unto yourselves! How you have hated
    and despised My works of Revelation 12 through My true servant, Linda Newkirk! Oh, how you
    shallow, arrogant, and false prophets have banded yourselves together, one with the other, and
    you have thrown your lies against My servant, Linda Newkirk! Rest assured that none of you
    will receive My Son, the Man-Child of Revelation 12, unless you weep and howl for your sins!
    I shall pass you over oh South Africa and I shall pass you over oh America; and few of My
    Sons shall be manifest in you, save you look upon your sins and repent with great weeping
    and sorrow!
    Where were you, oh America, when you saw the suffering, the torture and the persecution of this
    one, My servant, Linda Newkirk? Oh, how you false friends and acquaintances scattered
    yourselves when you saw her torture and suffering! Oh, how quick you were to label her
    “sinner,” and “false!” Oh, how you fled; for you treasured your stuff! You treasured your things;
    and the Faithful Ones, who have remained, could be counted on less than ten fingers! For, you
    false ones, you fake ones, you users and abusers fled and you joined forces with the persecutors,
    with the liars and with the servants of Satan! And, you have stayed away! These years, you have
    stayed away! But, I have reserved unto Myself a few Faithful Ones, and these have remained
    steadfast! They have remained faithful to these works and these few have provided financially
    for My faithful servant, Linda Newkirk! And, she has not wanted! I have seen to it!
    Yes, you have trampled My true servant, Linda Newkirk! You have stomped her into the mud
    and you have trampled her! But, even so, I have never deserted her, but have always been with
    her! And, My Servant, Linda Newkirk, has lived a most miraculous life! Now! I say, NOW, I
    shall lift her up! I shall exalt my servant Linda Newkirk; for I desire to do so! I shall exalt her in
    the Earth and I shall exalt her throughout the eternities! For, she and she, alone, has born My
    very own Son of Spirit! And, to bring him forth and to make him ready to be birthed into
    My very own Sons, she has had to walk daily and to live daily in the very midst of hell, itself!
    Oh, yes! This have been her walk, but even so, I have been with her in the midst of the very hell,
    which I put her in! And, now My work through her will bear mighty fruits, not 10 times more,
    not 100 times more, but billions of times more! Yes, a mighty fruit is about to be born through
    these works of Revelation 12, the birthing of My very own Sons into the Earth, even My
    Kingdom Come and My will be done!
    Humble yourselves, oh My Children and make yourselves holy habitations! For, My Son will
    indwell only holy habitations! Separate yourselves out of the world! Go each of you, into your
    own wilderness places, so that I can commune with you in deep ways! For, deep calls unto
    deep! Holiness calls unto holiness! For, it is “HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD!” It is holiness that I
    give and holiness, which you must give back! Make yourselves ready, oh My Sons; for holiness
    calls unto holiness!
    I am your Father! I am your Savior, yes Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God!
    As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 2nd day of June, 2009
    Linda Newkirk

6. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

that s a message for all to consider.

7. PhilD

PhilD New Member

This stuff just does not belong here. Take 3 minutes and google this woman and you will see the types of things we are dealing with here. Really sad.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  8. Henk

Henk Banned

FROM THE MOUNTAIN PROPHECIES
    BOOK TWELVE
    CHAPTER 83
    PART II
    “Bringing Down the World System”
    My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, Most High God. Draw close to Me, My Blessed Child; for a great fury is about to be unleashed upon the whole world. My Little One, look and behold, and write what you see.
    My Lord, I see a carriage, which is driven by two horses. These horses are running very quickly. Their eyes are wild, their manes are flying in the wind, their feet are digging up dust and their mouths are frothing.
    My Blessed Saviour, I see two people, who are accompanying these horses. Firstly, I see the Rothschild man, who holds the reigns of these horses; and beside him, in the front of the carriage is the Queen of England.
    My Lord, You have given me so many visions of these two, and through the many visions, You have shown me that these two are the main ones, who are behind all of the rebel uprisings of the Mideast and the overthrow of these governments.
    Oh, how dreadful are these two wicked ones. Yet, My Lord, I know that You show me these two, who are in a flight of fury, for reasons, perhaps reasons that are different than what You have previously shown. Father, please tell me more. Please show me more.
    Yes, my Blessed Child, I have shown you much about the Queen of England and the Rothschild man; and I have also shown you that Barrack Obama is their puppet. He does as they tell him to do and they make sure of it. For, he is their automaton.
    Yes, Father, You have shown me repeatedly how Obama’s wicked controllers have wired up his brain. And, the evidence of such wiring is clearly visible in old photos, the evidence of this wiring being made apparent through the appearances of strange geometric markings on his head.
    Our Saviour Continues
    Warnings to the U.S.A.
    Now, you come, Oh America, to your crossroads. You would not listen to Me! Oh, you spiritually rotten people of America, you would not heed My warnings. You would not repent of your evil and wretched ways. And, though I raised up My prophets; and I gave visions and dreams of your coming destruction to many, you still would not listen. But, the more I warned you to repent, the more you rebelled. The stronger My words were to you, the more you turned from Me.
    Blind, Deaf and Rebellious People!
    Yes, you, who have ears, which itch to hear what you want to hear, would not hear the words of My warnings, which came to you through My servant, Linda Newkirk. You flocked to those, who spoke the pleasant words. You loved those, who told you what you wanted to hear. And, you joined, one with another, to shut out and to exclude My true words of warning to you.
    The Blind Prophets
    Mocked the True Works of Revelation Twelve
    You, oh you wicked prophets, who call yourselves by My Name, rose up in mass to persecute My true servant, Linda Newkirk. While Satan and his many hoards and the wicked ones in the U.S. military and in the militaries of other nations persecuted and tortured her, you, oh you wicked prophets put a knife in her back and a shoe in her face.
    How you prided yourselves in your evil deeds! How you lifted up yourselves in your wicked ways. But, what seemed right to you then will now come upon you as a club to beat you down in your pride and in your self-righteousness.
    For, Linda Newkirk is Mine. She is My true prophetess. She is the earth mother of My very own Son of light and fire, the holy manchild of Revelation Chapter Twelve. She is your spiritual mother, oh you wicked house. She is My wife. She is My firstborn. She is and will be honored for all time and for eternity for her love for Me and for her love for you. For, it is through this tortured and persecuted woman that My kingdom is coming into the earth.
    Linda Newkirk is Mine and the hate-filled words of many of you against her will be for your own undoing. You, who hate her and who smear her name, will in no way enter into My kingdom. For, any, who enter, will enter in only through the Holy Seed, which is in her. Yes, you will enter only through My holy seed, which is in My Child, in My Son, who lives within her.
    Seven years to repent!
    You have had your time to repent. Seven years have been given to you to receive these truths of Revelation Twelve and to repent of your hate towards Linda Newkirk, to repent of your lies towards her, and to be found worthy to receive My holy son of light and fire, who is within her. For, he is your vehicle into eternal life. You must have his seed, who is My seed, before you can marry Me. But, you looked. You saw My words, but you still would not repent.
    The Shame of the Harlot Prophets!
    How greatly you grieve me, Oh you harlot prophets! In this great nation of America only one prophet has recognized the truth regarding My servant, Linda Newkirk. Only one prophet, only one of My prophetic sons in this nation acknowledges her. And, why does He acknowledge her? Why does he know that she is indeed the Woman of Revelation Twelve, that she is the earth mother of my very own son of light and fire. Why? He has sought Me and I have shown him. He knows because he has sought me. He has also been kind to my servant Linda Newkirk. He has blessed her and I have blessed him to know the truth.
    I drew him to know the truths regarding My servant, Linda Newkirk. I drew him to My servant, Linda Newkirk, and he knows the truth. I have made him see. I have revealed much to him through dreams and visions and he knows. But, the rest of
    you, who call yourselves prophets, and, who know of her, stay far from her. You are destined to fall and to suffer greatly.
    Great Judgements upon the Harlot Prophets
    Now, you may ask, why do You tell us this now? And, I say to you, oh you harlot prophets, who are none of Mine: My foot is in your back and My bridle is in your mouth and I shall bring you down, down where you belong. Except you repent in great ways, none of you mockers, liars and slanderers will enter into My kingdom.

9. Go-Getter-Girl

Go-Getter-Girl New Member

Henk,

1. There is a major inconsistency and drastic disagreement between two of the people that you are following for your spiritual needs and in the past have posted both of their writings on this board.

2. I have never heard of these two ladies and I just did a quick search on the Internet. I quickly found out that Pamela Schuffert has spoken out against Linda Newkirk as being a false prophet. (see link below)

http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2010/05/disturbing-new-information-about-linda.html

3. If you claim to be following and believe in both the writings of Pamela Schuffert and Linda Newkirk; how can you if Pamela Schuffert has put out a warning against Linda Newkirk and is calling Linda Newkirk a false prophet?

4. In your own words, please give us your personal opinion on the apparent bloggers' contradictions and disagreements with each other, now that I have made you aware of them.

Thank you,
    GGG

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  10. Henk

Henk Banned

I am very well aware of that GGG...but though she ( pamela) is telling the truth
    about her father and those in Washington DC....she also believes what some
    people say about Linda.
    But on that point she is mistaken.
    She said that a number of dead body's were found on Linda her property.
    And now she thinks that Linda did that.
    Linda is telling the whole world the truth ...about what should be kept secret.
    God almighty...who sees and knows everything what is hapening all around
    is telling the whole world the truth about politics and who is behind it.
    Those who play the political game do not like that and will send hired killers .
    So Linda had to die....but it did not work......her Protector....Lord almighty is
    too strong for those in politics.
    Those in politics hired a woman to tell the whole world through internet that
    she (Linda) is a false prophet......but she (who is bought) is a false prophet.
    Those dead people came to kill Linda and stop the truth coming through her from
    Lord Almighty .....and now The Lord Almighty took their lives .......

11. PhilD

PhilD New Member

Powers that be, until this Henk guy is banned please cancel my information and screen name. This guy is more concerning to me with Sarah than the house guy and I don't want to be associated anywhere that allows this lunacy. Thank you.

12. Joanne1216

Joanne1216 Well-Known Member

What your problem is Phil is that you are letting this get to you. Involve your self with the other posts and members, the less crazy ones...like me for example ;)

13. PhilD

PhilD New Member

Standards. Simply standards. If I were in a physical location I would walk away from the type that spoke like that, I think it is something I do not want to be around. That's all.

14. Joanne1216

Joanne1216 Well-Known Member

I'm going to paint you a picture...

I work with a variety of people, one of my coworkers is a little "out there". What do I do? I avoid him as much as possible. Kinda hard at times but I smile as I pass him and do my best to not have conversation with him.

Simple.

Do that here. If you leave, then you won't be in the presence of us "other" spectacular SVers. Besides, I like having you around. :)

15. PhilD

PhilD New Member

No thanks. I choose not to have my name associated with this nonsense.

16. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  17. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

18. Go-Getter-Girl

Go-Getter-Girl New Member

Henk,

Wow!!! :eek:

What can I say…………:hmm:

Just one observation……….:yup:

It seems like you hang out in a very bizarre and unsettled spiritual realm!!! :eek:

It’s 100% total opposite from the spiritual realm and faith that I have found in Jesus Christ. :yup:

That is why I cannot relate to your postings nor do I want to. :hopeless:

I have found 100% Peace, Love, Joy, Salvation, Light, Enlightenment, Wisdom, Truth and Discernment in Jesus. :)

I pray that you find this someday also. :)

Take care, :)
    GGG

19. SVLurker

SVLurker Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

• 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      5.1 KB
      Views:
  20. sarahgop

sarahgop Active Member

the spiritual world is not a smooth ride, just like real life.