We all need some good people

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by ursuccessful, Feb 16, 2014.

1. ursuccessful

ursuccessful New Member

Hello Vibe people, I'm new here, let me share with you this humble article:
    N.B : I'm not a native English speaker so forgive my mistakes.

In my articles I keep telling you that you have to stay away from some type of people. So some of you will choose to avoid all kind of people. They think that they can do everything by themselves, which is wrong, because we all need each others. We are not perfect. No one is perfect.

To start talking about this subject it seems legit to give a definition to this concept of Good people, because many cannot make the difference between someone who can lead to your success and someone who will destroy your life and his. For me a good person is the kind of individual who has a strong belief in you, and who loves you for who you are and not for what you own. Simple, right !? sorry, not that simple in our time, because we are living in an era where people are too egoist, too weak and too stupid to understand some simple life concepts like happiness, success and greatness. If someone has ever told you about something you wanted to do, that it is impossible, or you can't do it, you should know,that he would have been a victim of someone's else idea. That idea which made many of us fail. The idea of impossibility of being great. So it is your duty to eradicate this concept from his/her mind. We had have a least a glimpses of it in our minds, until someone started showing us the truth. My point here is, to get good people in your life you have first to be a good person, the kind of person who contributes, who helps others and inspires them.You have to be a good father, a good friend, a good wife... whatever your rule in life is, you should show your entourage that success is possible, if they don't believe in greatness, be great and let them understand that someone is reaching it by his own potential, because this sparks all kind of hope and inspiration. Great people could have a great impact in your life, because they are like stars, when it is dark and you are lost they can show you the right path, unless the sky is full of clouds, and clouds are those bad ideas in your mind. So be open minded, listen to those who have more experience than you. look for someone who can love you for real and keeps encouraging you, someone whom when you are down will not stop believing in you, will not hesitate to offer some help to you, but don't forget that this must be mutual. All those who succeeded before had someone supporting them in the shadow, someone who kept pushing them to greatness. So don't ever think that you can achieve everything on your own, as Pink floyd said: Together we stand, divided we fall.

I hope you like it, check out my blog for more: here

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  2. Koltan

Koltan New Member

yes as said , happinness is real only when shared

3. Adonijah

Adonijah New Member

This is making sense,If we get support of good people we can actually do something good with our lives because that is a way for that i believe.Most of the times an opinion or suggestions helps us with moving ahead in quite a good way which remains positive perfectly so what you have highlighted have a way of getting appropriate sources of learning and certainly being good at this stuff.