What do you do for fun?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by iambt21, Jul 26, 2007.

1. mleighp1

mleighp1 Well-Known Member

My boyfriend was out of town for the weekend and even though I have so much fun with him, I discovered that I still have fun on my own.

Friday night I took his dog for a walk and I got invited into a party as I was walking by a house that was having a big bbq. I had a beer and let people pet the dog and met some cool people. Then I went home and took a bubble bath with candles.

Saturday I got up and went to the farmers market, then got my hair did and had a girl's night with my friend and watched some chick flicks and ordered sushi and we painted each other's toes.

Sunday I got up and went on a little bike ride down to Starbucks and drank my coffee while I read the paper. Then I went shopping and bought some new dresses. Sunday night I went to my boyfriend's parents house for dinner and we drank lots of wine on the patio and watched the sunset to the right and then looked to the left and watched the moon come up over the lake. It was awesome!!

1 person likes this.
  2. mleighp1

He made the tea out of pine needles.

Quit trying to ruin it for me, ya'll!

3. Scooter

Scooter Na Koa Ali'i

I know, he made the cup from the ore in the dirt too right. :biglaugh:
    Fine, I will leave you alone on this one with your fantasy semi-intact.

4. Batman

Batman Dark Knight

It was darjeeling - darjling :D

5. KKPDX

KKPDX Feeling Grateful Everyday

Hey Meredith,

Do you remember the episode where he was doing push-ups naked? Pine needle tea or not..... that ROCKED! :thumb: :lildevil:

I do think it's cute how he has to have his tea no matter what. It makes him so happy. ;)

Kimberly

6. mleighp1

Yes, that was Alaska. His boat sank in the river nad he had to swim to shore. He tore the cotton clothing off because it zaps the heat from your body and then he did like 10 pushups right there on the rock. I don't care if he stayed in a hotel the night before, he's still hot!

7. KKPDX

That was the one.... :lildevil:

Kimberly

8. mleighp1

I think that's the same episode where he caught a Sockeye Salmon right out of the river with his bare hands and bit into it while it was alive.

9. Jennihul

Jennihul B excellent 2 each other!

For fun, I DON'T watch reality TV...it's really fun not to.

I'm a rebel...

Jennifer

10. Sean David

Sean David Special Member

I agree. I find that fun too.

11. Auswithspirit

Auswithspirit FIREWALKER

For fun i like to take pieces of bread down to the lake and hand them to the children to feed the fish and turtles and eels .....its incredible to see there little faces light up as the animal come to the surface seeking gifts

12. KKPDX

I had to actually turn my head during that part....:D

Kimberly

13. CerebralPrimate

CerebralPrimate SILVERBACK

AAAAmen!!!!!

-CP

14. Auswithspirit

Auswithspirit FIREWALKER

Taking the wings of flies is that considered fun?

15. Scooter

Scooter Na Koa Ali'i

So thats the ticket, All I have to do is 10 pushups naked on TV then have a spot o' tea and the ladies will think I am hot.

Someone get a video camera

All this time I have thought women were complex, now I see the light

16. Joanne1216

Joanne1216 Well-Known Member

NO!!!! Flies are gross, you shouldn't even be touching them!

Now this story will gross everyone out... when I was 17 and I worked in a deli, I would catch flies with my buddy Nino and put them in a cup of water, then as if that wasn't bad enough, I would slice cold cuts for the customers, with the SAME HAND!!! :eek: No gloves back in those days!!!!

17. mleighp1

Scoot,

Send me a copy of the tape. I will slide it into my Sunday morning lineup between "Man Versus Wild" and "Deadliest Catch". I like to do situps on the fitball and lift weights while I stare at hot guys on the big screen tv. I sould warn you though, I may become slightly obsessed with you.Taz

18. MidasGirl

MidasGirl New Member

:eek:

:lildevil:

19. Scooter

Scooter Na Koa Ali'i

Cool!

20. mleighp1

lol, you naughty girl!